Not open for further replies.

steven jialat

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Where all the sinkie ah?
Only see 1 other then me in match but very rare leh

Sent from A Bottle Of Knee Gel using GAGT

Your level too low is it

Sinkies usually more intelligent players in this game but like to quarrel among each other. Sinkies pawn sinkies spirit is strong even in this game.

Real ah tiongs use Bruce lee damn pro

Thais use difficult to control heroes like fanny usually damn pro

This is what i observed so far

Takagi

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
T3553Ls.png

i jin noob one, barely win this :(:(

lenseview

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Wah lau. Those stupid indons. Cause of them lose 10 matchs. Rank kena drop to master 4 liao. Chao xx. Either boh support. Enemy dying they run away. Or use layla but dont want attack tower. Kaoz.

Dont know how many players they leech on to play in masters. Or they are lower group one? Possible? Damn pek chek.

valenti

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Play with pinoys best.. ultimate stats padder till Tio backdoor Liao still more concern about hunting opponent who soloing

lenseview

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Really damn pek chek cause of those stupid indons. Talk like a pro but cannot perform.

Tobecontinue

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Had my fun losing just now.
Team mate was playing so aggressive or noobish that i have to tell them play safer. I got replied with a 'shut up'. I told the other team they will take this game easy since im the adc and i will go feed them. :s13:

Dont even know wtf that guy was from coz the flag i cant even recognize

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.