Mastercard tap in TransitLink

gamma7sg

Master Member
Reaction score
Received an email from transitlink to activate my a/c after which they will email another mail on how to use the account based ticketing on coming monday..

w4rdsg

Reaction score
Yes, I activated too.
The portal looks like you can have multiple CCs and devices associated with one account

oceanicmanta

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
my posb/dbs MC on the portal - I have 4 now
but my UOB MC not on the portal

anyone registered using UOB MC ?

chiokcc

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
guys, regarding the 1st 3 contactless mrt free.

Meaning next Mon, I can take my everyd card and tap at the mrt gantry?
I have registered my everyd card.

I have also registered my Everyday card (I didn't turn on the EZ link function). Am I suppose to get email or SMS to say my registration is successful and I can start using from Monday??

hyperbole

Master Member
Reaction score
I have also registered my Everyday card (I didn't turn on the EZ link function). Am I suppose to get email or SMS to say my registration is successful and I can start using from Monday??

Seems like some ppl have gotten. But not me leh

Knightoftheblackrose

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
From my point of view, this whole exercise has been badly managed in terms of Public Relations.

I signed up via POSB/DBS when I received an email invite from the bank .

Recently I received an email from ABT TransitLink , I " activated" and changed my password.

No further news so far.

You have to read all the FAQ in the ABT TransitLink website to understand the whole process .

hyperbole

Master Member
Reaction score
From my point of view, this whole exercise has been badly managed in terms of Public Relations.

I signed up via POSB/DBS when I received an email invite from the bank .

Recently I received an email from ABT TransitLink , I " activated" and changed my password.

No further news so far.

You have to read all the FAQ in the ABT TransitLink website to understand the whole process .

I didn't even receive any activation emails.

frustrateddude

Reaction score
just received (3pm) email saying my woman card can be used to take bus and train.
I registered 3 cards in total

w4rdsg

Reaction score
Just got an email from transitlink

Thank you for registering^ your Mastercard contactless Card ****** for the Account-Based Ticketing (ABT) Pilot.

Please proceed to the nearest General Ticketing Machines (GTMs) located at train stations to activate your Mastercard contactless card by placing it on the reader, and follow the onscreen prompts.

Your card can be used to pay for bus and train rides immediately after it is activated. Just tap and go to win 1 month's worth of free rides*!

I suspect they need to see the card at a GTM to deactivate its EZlink CAN number to avoid double charging at the gate. I hope this does not break EZlink at other vendors...

haydentan

Reaction score
I have received the email to go to GTM and follow the instructions to activate the card.
Done that a while ago. It is to deactivate the CePAS to make this works.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.