who here got play mobile legends?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tobecontinue

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Rafaela, Nana sometimes but too noob to try to play too many chars :s13:

Rafaela is pretty much just heal and stay behind. Even if your fighter run off they hard to catch u with your heal + speed up and boots. Nana lagi easier, hex and run.

Mystyque

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
which support? nana?

Have to judge the situation. If u think u need to back, alert your partner with the retreat ping.

think I too garang too, sometimes arrive on scene, I think can turn the table, chut ult, fire heal then throw stun expecting team mates to use the opportunity finish it off... then they speed off from the heal boost leave me to tank :s13:

ukiake

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I play support so unless my target tower is almost dead, I will go help.

My usual qns is if my team have 1 hero on each lane, which do I go? :crazy:

Choose the melee fighter, means closer to oppo hero, when things go bad, fighter run faster than me means I GG :(
R u the 1 play with me last night n the day before? Using the healer?

Sent from Sony F3216 using GAGT

Mystyque

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
R u the 1 play with me last night n the day before? Using the healer?

[URLttps://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.shiportal=utm_source%3Dsignature%26utm_medium%3Dforum"]Sent from Sony F3216 using GAGT[/URL]

mai gong, wait Chiu curse and swear at me for being a noob feeder :crazy:

Tobecontinue

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
think I too garang too, sometimes arrive on scene, I think can turn the table, chut ult, fire heal then throw stun expecting team mates to use the opportunity finish it off... then they speed off from the heal boost leave me to tank :s13:

Theres your problem, never run ahead of your team. U thinking those opp close together so its good to stun them right? Dont do that, one opp cc u and ur dead liao. Stay behind, u are not tank just support. Ur job is to keep them alive its useless if u chiong front and die just to stun opp for that 1 sec. Just keep healing, judge the situtation, if your team mate cc 1 fellow, u follow up with your ulti to continue stun the silly fellow. Your heal is more impt than your stun.

Mystyque

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Theres your problem, never run ahead of your team. U thinking those opp close together so its good to stun them right? Dont do that, one opp cc u and ur dead liao. Stay behind, u are not tank just support. Ur job is to keep them alive its useless if u chiong front and die just to stun opp for that 1 sec. Just keep healing, judge the situtation, if your team mate cc 1 fellow, u follow up with your ulti to continue stun the silly fellow. Your heal is more impt than your stun.

early game cool down not good enough for just sticking behind, think they will end up cursing me for chao idling if all I do is hide and throw a heal every 8-10 secs :s13:

if you all don't mind that, pls jio me next time... if I ever climb to GM first...

Tobecontinue

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
early game cool down not good enough for just sticking behind, think they will end up cursing me for chao idling if all I do is hide and throw a heal every 8-10 secs :s13:

if you all don't mind that, pls jio me next time... if I ever climb to GM first...

Thats your job what, they know one la.

Rubick

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
z95j9wbl.jpg

Song dah

Tobecontinue

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
wah, sibei pro... my max is only till 11 nia, still unable to max out the winning streak achievement. playing pub always tio afk or feeders

carry me to clear this achievement leh

wait ill next season reset then chiong together lor. Usually full team wont fail one la. Your legend want to keep 10 wins i think already damn hard
To win a match u need 5 good players, to lose a match u only need 1 idiot

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.