[Off Topic] The Longest Chit-Chat Thread in HWC - - - - - - - - Part 23

Status
Not open for further replies.

hg_wng

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
need to use which code?
Unique codes for 50% off capped at $20 (SURPRISE50xxxxx), only could get them yesterday. You can see a lot of people asking in the lazada thread, and one guy giving away too haha. I might still be buying stuff but if I have extra codes I can pass to you.

Op_Valkyrie

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
apple new iPhone 7/7plus color jin chio.... :love:

Red-iPhone-7.png

royfrosty

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I dont think they show hand fully yet leh. This is just another refresh model for 7 and 7+ lol.

The real limited ed confirm is this year iphone lol.

Op_Valkyrie

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I dont think they show hand fully yet leh. This is just another refresh model for 7 and 7+ lol.

The real limited ed confirm is this year iphone lol.

ya.. just different color.... but first time apple doing this stunt... lol

eh wanna ask u something about PB... i think u sexpert....

i just bought a xiaomi PB 20000 gen 2.... is that a good one?

dawntime

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

buy liao just enjoy, don't need to ponder good purchase or what...

oh wait... it's percy... anytime can hoot again

joking bro :s13: I'm guessing it's for switch?

royfrosty

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Just bought? How much leh? That one iirc when i pull open, circuit all from the old 16000mAh but upgraded to add on 3.0 quick charge.

But pcb is thicker at 9 layer to widthstand better heat components. So you should not be feeling that the whole power bank damn hot.

Not bad in terms of battery cells. The one we gotten was LG 18650 cells. IIRC it is LG 18650 all rated at 4.35v output power.

Sadly this powerbank the charging ports are too little for me. If you dont have much device then this is fine.

The only downside is the charging time. Total 6hrs for 20000mAh is still slow imho. Cause other brands include dual input charging and can charge 30000mAh at 5.5hrs.

Op_Valkyrie

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
buy liao just enjoy, don't need to ponder good purchase or what...

oh wait... it's percy... anytime can hoot again

joking bro :s13: I'm guessing it's for switch?

wtf... lol :s13:

yes... for switch only... actually... but asking around if it is good overall

Op_Valkyrie

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just bought? How much leh? That one iirc when i pull open, circuit all from the old 16000mAh but upgraded to add on 3.0 quick charge.

But pcb is thicker at 9 layer to widthstand better heat components. So you should not be feeling that the whole power bank damn hot.

Not bad in terms of battery cells. The one we gotten was LG 18650 cells. IIRC it is LG 18650 all rated at 4.35v output power.

Sadly this powerbank the charging ports are too little for me. If you dont have much device then this is fine.

The only downside is the charging time. Total 6hrs for 20000mAh is still slow imho. Cause other brands include dual input charging and can charge 30000mAh at 5.5hrs.

just bought around 27 with original silicon case... purpose of buying is actually for switch... but wanna know if its good for any other gadgets...

ya.. only two ports nia... for output... input i don know yet... still charging now since i started at 10pm... from 2 dots with 3rd dots blinking.... now like the same still.... nb... :s13::s13::s13:

royfrosty

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
just bought around 27 with original silicon case... purpose of buying is actually for switch... but wanna know if its good for any other gadgets...

ya.. only two ports nia... for output... input i don know yet... still charging now since i started at 10pm... from 2 dots with 3rd dots blinking.... now like the same still.... nb... :s13::s13::s13:

You use what charger to charge?

Dont tell me you use 2.1a 5v charger?

Op_Valkyrie

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
was it the one gametaku recommended over at switch thread?

read a bit awhile ago...

how are the games on switch so far? Z:BOTW?

ya gametaku recommended one... just head his recommendations and hoot one...but haven test.... still charging

so far quite power leh... but drain battery quick fast... 3hrs like that...

thought u hooting also?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.