[Off Topic] The Longest Chit-Chat Thread in HWC - - - - - - - - Part 23

Status
Not open for further replies.

MoneyFace =p

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
S$5.60+ from Aliexpress last time abit cheaper, taobao should be cheaper if you willing to consolidate up to 1kg of hoots.

I won't be going for those china dubious brand. Not think their controller can last and enclosure strong enough to withstand drops right?.

hg_wng

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Sian, why are all the cheaper mech keyboards red backlight. Kingston HyperX Alloy and Corsair Strafe both red, around $120 on Lazada.

The K70 Lux RGB at $168 seems like quite a good deal too, but the font is not that nice. Any suggestions?

Encrypted11

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I won't be going for those china dubious brand. Not think their controller can last and enclosure strong enough to withstand drops right?.

Orico is also same model from one of the taobao enclosure oem lah just that our pricing passed thru 2 layers of middlemen potentially :crazy:.

Have a flen who swapped out laptop's internal WD Black 500GB to 850 evo 2016 q1, so far ok except that shipping is 2-3 weeks via china post.

If there's satki discount locally bbbmtl. :crazy:

Overall most should not require any driver or middleware installation, just plug and play. As long as it fits these criteria its quite a good enclosure liao.

Cause ultimately you're paying for the tiny usb to sata PCB at the tip of the enclosure (similar to external hdds). The rest of it is just a pure plastic or metal container. :s34:

knightshaz

High Honorary Member
Reaction score

Ark Law

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Orico is also same model from one of the taobao enclosure oem lah just that our pricing passed thru 2 layers of middlemen potentially :crazy:.

If there's satki discount locally bbbmtl. :crazy:

Can check AIM resource distro at SLS level 5. Sometime they got obscure little adapters and cheaper Orico parts

koicafex

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
OPHWf84.jpg

Must be koi's.

can u notch sexpose moi :s34:
jkz omg...can use for my next CIEM

KWSW

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
back from Asus event... haha i feel so old sia see all the others attending. reminds me last time i also super active with hardware stuff in uni days. now i just buy the highest end cos i lazy to OC =:p

shadow84

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
back from Asus event... haha i feel so old sia see all the others attending. reminds me last time i also super active with hardware stuff in uni days. now i just buy the highest end cos i lazy to OC =:p

You should go entertain that small kid... LOL.

Encrypted11

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
knightshaz
Honorary Member

304992.gif

Mainboard
Asus MAXIMUS VIII IMPACT
Graphics Card
Asus TURBO GTX970 OC 4GD5

You mean these are not enough to give free access to the event? :crazy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.