7th Generation iPad Discussions

htngwilliam

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If you are not bringing it out, I think 12.9" is the way to go. Alternatively, 9.7" is better. I think 9.7" iPad Pro looks expensive as compared to the new iPad despite the specs is much better

AppleCare + can be purchase anytime within the first year right?

darkarn

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If you are not bringing it out, I think 12.9" is the way to go. Alternatively, 9.7" is better. I think 9.7" iPad Pro looks expensive as compared to the new iPad despite the specs is much better

I bringing it out though but still going for 12.9" cos I feeling the strain of 9.7" for some of my apps

AppleCare can't be purchased for 2nd hand items I think

chris888222

Reaction score
As an iPad Air user, I honestly think this new iPad is meant for us to make the upgrade.

A7 to A9, 8MP camera, same thickness (thicker than iPad Air 2/Pro 9.7) and I have some spare cases lying around, plus a rather decent price. I remember buying the 128GB Air for more than $1,000. The 128GB Wi-Fi version is now just $650. Super enticing I'd say.

However, I'm planning to get an iPad as an education tool so probably going to wait for the next gen iPad Pro.

htngwilliam

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I bringing it out though but still going for 12.9" cos I feeling the strain of 9.7" for some of my apps

How they know it is new or 2nd hand? Through our Apple ID

htngwilliam

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

I saw this statement mah. I thought as long as your 2nd hand item is within a year, can purchase Apple care. From what I know, apple are is tied to hardware and not to the owner

darkarn

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I saw this statement mah. I thought as long as your 2nd hand item is within a year, can purchase Apple care. From what I know, apple are is tied to hardware and not to the owner

Hmm, how to check if the 2nd hand item is within a year? :s11:

initialtbk

Reaction score
According to DetroitBorg, the display on this new iPad is not laminated to the glass so for those like me who wants a display with better contrast and don't fancy the air gap between the display panel and glass is rather disappointing. It's like using an iPad Air 1 display thus the same thickness as iPad Air 1. Considering getting a used Air 2 instead since I don't need the extra power and probably going to be cheaper now.

Eidekos

Reaction score
Good price!

498 just for those using it at home normally. Preferably normal users. will definitely upgrade my trusty Ipad mini 2 with the new ipad.

xttxtt

Reaction score
i'm disappointed theres no new ipad pro 12.9"

i bring out my ipad pro 12.9" and i find it okay not heavy. you guys should be okay right

ikr. after using the 12.9" i cant go back to 9.7". i really like the screen for the 12.9"

darkarn

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i bring out my ipad pro 12.9" and i find it okay not heavy. you guys should be okay right

ikr. after using the 12.9" i cant go back to 9.7". i really like the screen for the 12.9"

I think my Lowepro DSLR backpack and my Cospa messenger bag should be big enough for the 12.9" lol!

And yeah, I compared both screen sizes. The 9.7 seems so underwhelming! I need the bigger screen; if can use it to edit pictures, why not?

xttxtt

Reaction score
I think my Lowepro DSLR backpack and my Cospa messenger bag should be big enough for the 12.9" lol!

And yeah, I compared both screen sizes. The 9.7 seems so underwhelming! I need the bigger screen; if can use it to edit pictures, why not?

omg! first thing that came to my mind was both your dslr + 12.9" in your backpack and i instantaneously felt the weight on my shoulders! hahaha

indeed! it's clearer and easy on the eyes. no more screeching!

darkarn

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
omg! first thing that came to my mind was both your dslr + 12.9" in your backpack and i instantaneously felt the weight on my shoulders! hahaha

indeed! it's clearer and easy on the eyes. no more screeching!

Hehe, try having a DSLR, iPad and laptop in that backpack! (Yes, it is designed for such weights) :s13:

themuk

Reaction score
Anone knows if the new iPad is available in the stores or only at Apple online?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.