Mastercard tap in TransitLink

Adi Dassler

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just now when I was trying to register for my stand chart cc, it tells me $0.10 will be chargeable? Anyone encounter the same?

heng_ah

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just now when I was trying to register for my stand chart cc, it tells me $0.10 will be chargeable? Anyone encounter the same?

Every cards will have the same 10 cents earmarked (not charged yet) when you register.

more3cm

Reaction score
Same card,and exactly the same problem. May be gotta activate ezlink first for which I'm still waiting for the code.

Bey sai leh even after activating Ez-reload... Any success stories of switching to bank mode for SCB unlimited cashback card?

LiteHouse

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Originally the old card dun have one. Then Mon i called to ask for new one wif paypass, ytd the cc came, I faster added to transit link a/c
This morning i tried tapping at mrt gantry, the gantry doors opened :o

Jin fast, u chionging to be top user?

addict951

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
Guys, NTUC got -$2 if your gross total exceeds $50.
*must pay wif mc tap & go
*N. A. at self-checkout counters (the cashier auntie manually less $2 at the cash register
*N. A. if you buy vouchers

(I dun know when is the last day)

addict951

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
Does your SCB MAN card come with the paywave symbol ?

I repeat: only the current MAN plat. card can be upgraded to a new card wif paypass (call and ask for replacement). My old MAN plat card din have so I called and asked for a new one.

The old MAN WORLD cc (still valid but no longer available for application if I'm not wrong) has not been upgraded wif paypass by SCB even if you ask for a new card.

Trazora

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I repeat: only the current MAN plat. card can be upgraded to a new card wif paypass (call and ask for replacement). My old MAN plat card din have so I called and asked for a new one.

The old MAN WORLD cc (still valid but no longer available for application if I'm not wrong) has not been upgraded wif paypass by SCB even if you ask for a new card.

SCB sent me Manhatten World with paypass last month, without me asking for it.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.