SAF IPPT, IPT & RT Questions...

thngzx

Reaction score
can i check if the rule of 3 months between ippt still stands?

took one in jan before my bday and cleared it
took another one just yesterday and cleared it as well -> new window

got an sms saying i have cleared for the year although ns.sg not updated yet.

does this mean next time i can just take ippts before and after my bday? haha save the training

Calander

Reaction score
can i check if the rule of 3 months between ippt still stands?

took one in jan before my bday and cleared it
took another one just yesterday and cleared it as well -> new window

got an sms saying i have cleared for the year although ns.sg not updated yet.

does this mean next time i can just take ippts before and after my bday? haha save the training

1. no more 3 months
2. if u can pass IPPT, u can just take it before your window ends. otherwise u will be subjected to RT
3. give a few working days for the system to be updated

Calander

Reaction score
Hi Calander, saw your post few weeks back about "partial failure"? Does it apply to the new 3-station? If yes, how does it work?

partial failure applies to static stations only which is push-ups n sit-ups. which u can retake either of them within a particular timeframe from your IPPT.

(^@^)"

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just to check, if I MR in April this year (due to age 40), and I have yet to take my IPPT, is it ok? Or must I still clock in one attendance to avoid getting charged for missing IPPT?

a&w_rootbeerz

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just to check, if I MR in April this year (due to age 40), and I have yet to take my IPPT, is it ok? Or must I still clock in one attendance to avoid getting charged for missing IPPT?

Walao left 1 more just go only la. Go for one last and final time. :D

Calander

Reaction score

not required.

congratulations.

(^@^)"

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Do on Saturday morning then after that can spend time all the way until night with kids ma. :D

I work on Sat and Sunday la. Late afternoon can bring kids out. Waste time lo, go take IPPT. Only can get $100. Won't be able to get the $300 or higher.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.