How can watch JAPAN TV channels in Singapore?

kim8069

Reaction score
Hi all,
my 1st baby is coming at this May and my mother-in-law who is a Japanese is coming to Singapore to take care my wife for about two months. For her, we are planning to have Japanese TV channels. Do you have any idea to have Jpn TV channels?
It should be exactly same as Japan domestic channels(not only like Jpop, Anima, Jdrama, etc), cus I saw my mother-in-law quite a TV fan staying at home.

Thank you.

darkarn

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Unblock TV may help; they seem to have the best Japanese TV coverage so far

Go to #03-65 in Sim Lim Square and ask

macoohk

Reaction score
Hi all,
my 1st baby is coming at this May and my mother-in-law who is a Japanese is coming to Singapore to take care my wife for about two months. For her, we are planning to have Japanese TV channels. Do you have any idea to have Jpn TV channels?
It should be exactly same as Japan domestic channels(not only like Jpop, Anima, Jdrama, etc), cus I saw my mother-in-law quite a TV fan staying at home.

Thank you.

professional japanese hd iptv apk with 75 channels & 7days playback functin.
official website
www dot isakura dot stream

hawthorne

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Starhub has Japanese Channels, NHK world and Wakuwaku Japan. It was included in one of my Chinese package

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.