SAF IPPT, IPT & RT Questions...

(^@^)"

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
the first IPT is an IPPT, what if i passed it ? Will i be released from the programme ?

Not sure about IPT. I ever attend one RT in 2010. 1st session is IPPT. Pass can discharge from RT. Think it's to help those who missed IPPT and so had to attend RT to save time if they are the fit ones. I stayed around, trained till more ready, took 2nd test after a few more sessions, get money then fall out.

kinghustle

Reaction score
Hi guys,

Is anybody having trouble log in to the ns portal ? I keep getting error 136 and can't book my ippt :(

Last edited:

vasilli07

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
the first IPT is an IPPT, what if i passed it ? Will i be released from the programme ?

Unless the rule has changed, if you pass your IPT test, they will take that as your result for the year. You may just want to double confirm with your instructor.

confusedboi

Reaction score
For newbies here some info from Someone who kena defaulted rt before and charged once. So these Year left few months left until window close, end up have to book 3 rt sessions a week. 2 weekday 1 weekend. First time you can attempt iPpt is 8th session under rt program, if you pass no need to continue rt. It fail like my case, continue until 14 th session for iPpt again. I managed to pass this luckily so the last 6 sessions of rt no need to go Liao. If you cannot pass by 14 session, need to attend remaining 6 sessions to complete the rt proframme. Don't recommend rt 3 times a week, you will be seriously tired if you really train... tired at work, boss grumble why leave work early etc

radiancez567

Reaction score
Hi, if attended IPT-IPPT + 2 sessions of IPT this year, and window close, next window is it attend 17 IPT? Is there any carry-forward system now?

Calander

Reaction score
Hi, if attended IPT-IPPT + 2 sessions of IPT this year, and window close, next window is it attend 17 IPT? Is there any carry-forward system now?

the system is simple. the only carrying forward applies to RT, which is 20-D (where D is the number of IPT attended)

for IPT-IPPT and IPPT only allows u to max your IPPT allowance for attenance (which is a max of 3x IPPT session).

whatever it is, the condition is 10 IPT sessions and nothing less.

Hornets92

Reaction score
What is the latest time to register at safra Toa Payoh for ippt test?
I know that we have to reach at 5pm for the IPPT.
If reach at 630-645pm, still able to take the test?

(^@^)"

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
What is the latest time to register at safra Toa Payoh for ippt test?
I know that we have to reach at 5pm for the IPPT.
If reach at 630-645pm, still able to take the test?

That one no money wor.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.