Apple TV 4

ohreally

Reaction score
Hi. Anybody using their ATV4 as a homekit gateway? Which devices are you using with it? Is it working well for you?

htngwilliam

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone has a paid developer account? I need some help with my kodi installation. Current method will expired every 7 days so hopefully someone can help

rvyne7

Reaction score
Is it too late to buy ATV4 this time around? or should I wait for next generation

oscarsmh

Reaction score
With the right dns,u can view tvb live still figuring how to unlock some china channel

Lord_Kang

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Can apple tv be used to watch hulu??

I have a japan hulu subscription which can be watched on the ipad via vpn. Just wondering can apple tv be used to watch?

erwinrommel

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hmm... i have the second gen apple tv.

What is the function of the latest apple tv?

And how to use VPN on that?

SiaoAngMoh

Reaction score
Able to use kodi without sideloading?

Depends what you use Kodi for. MrMC is a fork of Kodi with python support removed. What this means is ... no add ons. So if you use Kodi to play back local content, MrMC works fine.

If you use Kodi with a bunch of add ons, then you will need to sideload it to continue to use them.

discoburg

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Can the Apple TV connect to a Synology NAS and plays the video in the NAS on the TV?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.