iOs/Android Final Fantasy Record Keeper [JAP]

Asure7

Master Member
Reaction score
Guys, need your advice...

I have 60 rosetta stones lying around...

And I have gotten the following new OSBs from the anniversary...

• Ragnarok (FFT) - Sword Atk 169, Holy boost
  • Chirijiraden (VII) - Katana Atk 169, Dark boost only when synergy
  • Saintly Excalibur (FFT) - Sword Atk 168, Holy boost
  • Punishment (VIII) - Sword Atk 166, Ice boost only when synergy
  • Apocalypse (V) - Sword Atk 166
  • Ragnarok (VII) - Sword Atk 164

Should I use the stones or should I continue to hoard them?

If should use, then use on which weapon? Thanks!

Don't let the stones become the megaElixirs that you never get to use.

For me, I prefer to boost mage weapons. But from this all-physical list, I will choose Ragnarok (FFT) also b/c:

1. Holy-boost
2. Highest base-atk from the list.
3. In a realm you don't have enough RS swords, it will still be as good as a regular 5* RS weapon.

Last edited:

Asure7

Master Member
Reaction score
Hi bro,
Same here
I started out at the first sephiroth event, where everyone was trying to pull for his masmune :o

I still remember spending > 300 mythrils to pull One-Winged Angel because of all the hype. End up seldom use 'cos mostly use Cloud for the spellblades :(

Last time cannot Master SB-skill. Must use Sephiroth + his sword then can activate SB :s22:

kolehcai

Master Member
Reaction score
I still remember spending > 300 mythrils to pull One-Winged Angel because of all the hype. End up seldom use 'cos mostly use Cloud for the spellblades :(

Last time cannot Master SB-skill. Must use Sephiroth + his sword then can activate SB :s22:

alot of diamond pins gotten back then, one-winged angel was super hyped then.
Hahah those were the days with no record materias and people stuck at lvl 50

kuehtutu

Reaction score
u guys sounds lao jiao also :o

here is my Nemesis infinity win yesterday night :vijayadmin:

BXXZd0ml.png

RW deployment tactics? :s13:

Mr_Leo

Reaction score
what you guys saving for next?
im saving and going all out for squall BSB2, remaining blues will go to awakening cloud banner at a chance for zack LCSSB

The upcoming FFIII event. I don't have any Onion Knight relics. So gonna pull that.

Soulhacker

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Si pek sad now.

Throw the last 50 mythril on phase 5. See two rainbows thought must be something nice at least, after all 2 rainbows mah higher chance to get something good.

End up ish double Garland SSB axe.

Another weapon SSB. :(

Another SSB for a unit that moi never use. :(

Felt si pek wasted.

Mr_Leo

Reaction score
You Qing Ming issit ask ancestor for more rainbow and disco si boh? Wah liew eh ultra lucky siah.

Apparently, a lot of people have also managed to pull Lamia's Flute with their x11 pull. Well, that's accordingly to their posts on Gamefaqs.

Issit an increased in drop rate? I dunno. I just thank my lucky stars & figure out how to use Eiko wisely.

Last edited:

kuehtutu

Reaction score
my eiko always first to die in nemesis, so i swapped her out :s13:
today got full synergy liao so wanted to try cm nemesis, ended up kena f by rng. short of one medal in actions taken to cm becos of aoe slowgassss zzz
fed up with this fight, need a break from this nonsense

2rgnc5d.jpg

kuehtutu

Reaction score
as annoying as this fight is
championing this dude is really satisfying... :o

i'm contemplating about some of the guide videos shown on the ffrkstrategy site, how many actual times did they retry until their final version. i seldom see any characters afflicted with slow while mine is all over the place :s22:

kuehtutu

Reaction score
HUAT AH
28jee55.jpg

chicken nugget the 5mil can collect once only, i thought after cm can collect another :vijayadmin:

Soulhacker

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Cannot beat 180 Nemesis. Don't know ish consider norm or not, when it health reach below 70% it seem to use a very strong AoE that do close to 3K damage (This ish already after keeper wall, protectga and shellga up plus power and magic breakdown) more frequently. Before that it tend to follow the pattern of 1 ST that do 700~800+ damage, 1 lighter AoE that do 700~1K damage, and then that Strong close to 3K damage AoE. So it kind of following this A-B-C pattern, which ish still manageable for moi healers.

But after below 70%. it's pattern seem to change to mainly the strong AoE, then a ST or lighter AoE, then Strong AoE again. Making it very hard to keep up the heal. Make moi start to think does this fight require 2 designated healer with BSB command 2 to AoE heal? Cause ST healing ish definitely not enough, and if only single BSB healer the Command 2 AoE 1K heal also cannot out-heal the strong 3K AoE attack. Especially by then very high chance most of the party already ganna slowed.

The first few round after it use the reduce HP to 1 attack also si pek RNG-ness, really depend on luck that when it finally start to attack it only attack the one already healed up and not the one that still at 1HP, else the fight haven't really started already one or two ish up lorry. :(

To counter this moi bring a RW with instant heal but this mean moi will lack the burst damage to bring the boss down fast and atm it doesn't seem wise to drag the fight too long. :(

Asure7

Master Member
Reaction score
Cannot beat 180 Nemesis. Don't know ish consider norm or not, when it health reach below 70% it seem to use a very strong AoE that do close to 3K damage (This ish already after keeper wall, protectga and shellga up plus power and magic breakdown) more frequently. Before that it tend to follow the pattern of 1 ST that do 700~800+ damage, 1 lighter AoE that do 700~1K damage, and then that Strong close to 3K damage AoE. So it kind of following this A-B-C pattern, which ish still manageable for moi healers.

But after below 70%. it's pattern seem to change to mainly the strong AoE, then a ST or lighter AoE, then Strong AoE again. Making it very hard to keep up the heal. Make moi start to think does this fight require 2 designated healer with BSB command 2 to AoE heal? Cause ST healing ish definitely not enough, and if only single BSB healer the Command 2 AoE 1K heal also cannot out-heal the strong 3K AoE attack. Especially by then very high chance most of the party already ganna slowed.

The first few round after it use the reduce HP to 1 attack also si pek RNG-ness, really depend on luck that when it finally start to attack it only attack the one already healed up and not the one that still at 1HP, else the fight haven't really started already one or two ish up lorry. :(

To counter this moi bring a RW with instant heal but this mean moi will lack the burst damage to bring the boss down fast and atm it doesn't seem wise to drag the fight too long. :(

Bring FullBreak + Power Breakdown. Give up magic Breakdown if u don't have extra slots (Wall + Shellga is adequate).
Armageddon is a long-range physical attack that ignores DEF. So Wall is not effective against it.

If you are using Y'shtola as healer, dont use command2. Command1 is much superior.
The bubble will help u cope with healing too.

Dr Mog Teachings RM on Tyro. Mako Might RM on healer.
but i think you may have some problem here since i remember you only have one of those.
u must have some sort of haste+boost (e.g. Shout). You won't be able to catch up w/o haste.

You'll also need Slow-resist accessories. Esp on healer.

Last edited:

Soulhacker

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Moi cat priest still Lv60+ nia, so using Vanille (just hit Lv80) or Rosa (Lv99 liao) first.

Mako Might still refuse to pop after countless run with Lv80 Cloud (no have any SB at all). Already double-check has already gotten soldier counter liao, don't know which part screw up, or maybe RNG ish simply RNG. Don't tell moi need to break Cloud to Lv99?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.