SAF IPPT, IPT & RT Questions...

CGLG88

Reaction score
Hi guys, is it possible to upgrade PES status of C9L9 (after knee ligament surgery) to eligible for IPPT?

(^@^)"

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Got no choice. Due to time constraint, got to go for a pass with no incentive this year. That's why finding out about the session conducting at Safra.

I think 6pm too late. I was thinking of Toa Payoh SAFRA on Sunday after I knock off from work at 4pm. Reach 4.15pm. But the test indicate 1000-1700. Left 45 mins, I won't think they will let me in-pro. So I didn't try. Also, running on treadmill very different. I don't keep at a constant pace. One first round fastest. 1m50s, then 2m, then 2m20s, then 2m20s, then 2m20s, and lastly 1m35s.

beatific

Reaction score
Hi Guys, long time haven't go Maju camp to take IPPT

Want to know pushup count is counted by machine? or by buddy?

thonger81

Reaction score
My MR date is May 1st but i still have 4 ipt sessions outstanding do i need to complete all 4 sessions in order to mr?

onepiecepop

Reaction score
last time went Maju Camp take Ippt, saw those PTI calling those taking IPT 1st session-IPPT out to one side for briefing. why got extra briefing? can dun go straight take instead since I oso bo hope pass de, green tag unite haha.

bumdssa

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
anyone have any idea what is the latest time one can inpro for a ippt session at 7.30 on sat?

go work also never wake up so early. scare late. haha.

Calander

Reaction score
anyone have any idea what is the latest time one can inpro for a ippt session at 7.30 on sat?

go work also never wake up so early. scare late. haha.

no later than 10 mins from in-pro timing, and have to be already proper attired.

isnt the first session starts at 8am??

elliegouldingfan

Reaction score
Hi everybody, I have an issue, I completed 19 sessions of RT but I have to miss out my 20th session as my birthday is on 18th april and none of the FCCs conduct IPPTs on mondays. Would I be charged? I'm kinda worried....

Calander

Reaction score
Hi everybody, I have an issue, I completed 19 sessions of RT but I have to miss out my 20th session as my birthday is on 18th april and none of the FCCs conduct IPPTs on mondays. Would I be charged? I'm kinda worried....

your unit will probably be contacting u and to highlight that it is important for u to actually complete the RT and would ask u to plan to finish it before your window ends.

in order words, they will be just asking u to report to camp/CMPB and give u a warning and/or fine.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.