[OFFICIAL] Dynasty Warriors: Unleashed IOS/Android

elwynf

Reaction score
just downloaded it and started playing abit... average gameplay

BlurKillerEX

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Is the game really so bad? I've quit mobile gaming for more than a year already and the last game I played was MFF so it's the only thing I can compare to.

PiGuDong

Master Member
Reaction score
Like impossible for 4 stars characters to reach level 40.

Then still need four 4 stars characters to promote to 5 stars. Wtf.

BlurKillerEX

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Like impossible for 4 stars characters to reach level 40.

Then still need four 4 stars characters to promote to 5 stars. Wtf.

It's not that difficult, I got my first lvl 40 within 3 days. Just combined my first 5* today, I just keep farming stage 3-2 or 4-4, spam zhou tai. Now that I got my 5* I can finally clear stage 5

JulyStork

Reaction score
How do you even promote characters' star numbers? I only got 2 gold 4-star & 2 gold 3-star guys; the rest are 1-3 star bronze fodder.

I can't even beat normal campaign stage 3-5, so where can I farm?

BlurKillerEX

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
How do you even promote characters' star numbers? I only got 2 gold 4-star & 2 gold 3-star guys; the rest are 1-3 star bronze fodder.

I can't even beat normal campaign stage 3-5, so where can I farm?

You need to get the character that you're promoting to max level. Eg. 4* level 40. Then you need another 4x 4* fodder, these fodders can be lvl 1.

Ethan_

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Got bug is it? Can constantly get disconnected after some time.

Ethan_

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
You need to get the character that you're promoting to max level. Eg. 4* level 40. Then you need another 4x 4* fodder, these fodders can be lvl 1.
Does the rank and level of the fodder affect the outcome? i.e. higher level fodder better or higher stats?

BlurKillerEX

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Does the rank and level of the fodder affect the outcome? i.e. higher level fodder better or higher stats?

If use for exp, higher rank and lvl will give more exp. But for promotion, lvl does not make any difference.

d515s23

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Fun hack and slash, great graphics and action. For a casual f2p, it's still definitely fun and playable if you don't care about min-maxing.

If you're looking to take this game seriously, remember it's nexon, well known for it's greed.

GotBetrayed

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I got my first 6 stars after farming for 8 days. Promoted from 3 stars. Kept farming and farming for officers and levelling them up to be fodders. My 6 star is Li Dian. Now my Zhao yun 5 stars Liao gonna train him to 6 stars. So now training other fodders... damn Long: I created another 5 star fodder today. The farming takes damn Long

Fragum

Master Member
Reaction score
I just started playing a few days ago . Quite a lot of daily stuff to complete everyday . It was quite overwhelming at first for me , as there are so many things to take note off .

GotBetrayed

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I hope I can get my second 6 star hero tomorrow. Farm until want die Liao. Levelling fodders is a pain in the ass. I levelling them since 1 star converting them to 5 star fodders. I have 4x 5 star fodders Liao. But I have 2 x 4 star Zhao yun so gonna make 2 more 5 star Zhao yun for them to be fodder for my main Zhao yun. Straight gain 10 skills.

BlurKillerEX

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I got my first 6 stars after farming for 8 days. Promoted from 3 stars. Kept farming and farming for officers and levelling them up to be fodders. My 6 star is Li Dian. Now my Zhao yun 5 stars Liao gonna train him to 6 stars. So now training other fodders... damn Long: I created another 5 star fodder today. The farming takes damn Long

I don't even have a single 6 Star yet sia, dunno which guy i should focus on

GotBetrayed

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I don't even have a single 6 Star yet sia, dunno which guy i should focus on

Actually I focused on Li Dian. Very good for pvp. All his skills is double cast Long range and short range with a lot of damage. Easy to farm his skills by hunting his characters. Zhao yun level 6 skill not so good... not sure if I should promote him to 6 stars. Thinking of promoting liu Bei too. But I want zhou yu... no golden zhou yu though. If you are are not cash player don't bother upgrading the so called Super rare heroes because how many copies of them can you get? Without sacrificing same heroes can't upgrade skills

Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.