Upcoming Samsung Tab S3

Momentumm

Master Member
Reaction score
i played with it at Best Buy USA just now. It's pretty good. 599USD for 32GB and with Micro SD card slot. Not bad. Probably about S$860 after conversion? Contemplating lol.

Deavenger

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I have a feeling .. this tab s3 will just quietly appear in the stores..

kero89

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Samsung Galaxy Tab S3
Samsung today also announced the availability of the Samsung Galaxy Tab S3, a stylishly designed tablet, coupled with advanced computing technology, to offer consumers a premium mobile experience. Samsung’s latest addition to their tablet family also delivers a superior video and gaming experience along with its versatile usage as a productivity tool.

The Samsung Galaxy Tab S3 will be available from 29 April 2017 in Black and Silver in both Wi-Fi® and LTE options at the recommended retail price of $898 and $1,098 respectively. It will be available at all major Consumer Electronics stores, Telecommunication Operators, authorised mobile retailers, Samsung Experience Stores, and Lazada Singapore.

Accompanying the Galaxy Tab S3, each box will come packed with in-box accessories including:
- S Pen
- Travel Adaptor
- Data Cable (USB 2.0 Type-C)
- Earphones

renfred89

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Likely together to launch with announcement of pricing, together with S8/S8+.

Samsung Galaxy Tab S3
Samsung today also announced the availability of the Samsung Galaxy Tab S3, a stylishly designed tablet, coupled with advanced computing technology, to offer consumers a premium mobile experience. Samsung’s latest addition to their tablet family also delivers a superior video and gaming experience along with its versatile usage as a productivity tool.

The Samsung Galaxy Tab S3 will be available from 29 April 2017 in Black and Silver in both Wi-Fi® and LTE options at the recommended retail price of $898 and $1,098 respectively. It will be available at all major Consumer Electronics stores, Telecommunication Operators, authorised mobile retailers, Samsung Experience Stores, and Lazada Singapore.

Accompanying the Galaxy Tab S3, each box will come packed with in-box accessories including:
- S Pen
- Travel Adaptor
- Data Cable (USB 2.0 Type-C)
- Earphones

LOL. so i was right this morning before the press release.. :D

so how kero89? buying tab s3 not?

renfred89

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I have a feeling .. this tab s3 will just quietly appear in the stores..

for other models you could say that. for flagships, since when is it quietly appearing in store one? samsung usually dong dong qiang king kiang king kiang along the street to make people aware of it, except for the previous improved version of tab s2. :D

jlyq1985

Reaction score
No 8 inch..haiz...looks like have to get asus zenpad 3 8.0

I have this! But to be honest, it's damn laggy with the horrid Asus UI and I dread using it. Finishing of the tablet is very loose (lots of creaks) and cheap.

Bonn

Master Member
Reaction score
Actually Samsung also release FW once in a bluemoon. Only security updates aplenty. -____-""

watzup_ken

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I have this! But to be honest, it's damn laggy with the horrid Asus UI and I dread using it. Finishing of the tablet is very loose (lots of creaks) and cheap.

Not too sure about it being creaky, but I do agree that the specs is on the low end side, so quite laggy. Even the older Nexus 7 was much smoother.

The only saving grace is the LTE version and the price.

Deavenger

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Saw the actual set at samsung studio..i must say..im very impressed by it..the interface is now so refined.. and the s pen is really good..

The black is really sexy..

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.