Persona 5

shin7829

Reaction score
think ang mo and jippun people buay song each other :s13:
most jrpg accept is X (following the traditional way since PS1)
then ang mo game default all put O ==ll

Its the other way round
Most jrpg use o as accept

vain_c

Reaction score
I am seeing many people having no issues with the Japanese VO dlc gotten from the US acct/psn and playing on Asia R3 accts.

But for me I am having issues leh.

I got the Take Your Heart edition which says it is "All Region". I go download the VO and other DLC from my US R1 acct/psn. Then when I boot up my game in my Asia R3 acct I don't get the option to switch languages in Config or at the Save/Load menu.

But when I boot up my game on my US acct, I have both options. How come ar? I thought maybe my dlc corrupted, but if my US can boot with the VO then should not be mah.

Any ideas? =\

PierceLee

Master Member
Reaction score
I am seeing many people having no issues with the Japanese VO dlc gotten from the US acct/psn and playing on Asia R3 accts.

I got the Take Your Heart edition which says it is "All Region". I go download the VO and other DLC from my US R1 acct/psn. Then when I boot up my game in my Asia R3 acct I don't get the option to switch languages in Config or at the Save/Load menu.

But when I boot up my game on my US acct, I have both options. How come ar? I thought maybe my dlc corrupted, but if my US can boot with the VO then should not be mah.

Any ideas? =\
On your US account that downloaded the JP VO DLC, go to [Settings] > [PlayStation Network/Account Management] > [Activate as Your Primary PS4] > [Activate]

vain_c

Reaction score
On your US account that downloaded the JP VO DLC, go to [Settings] > [PlayStation Network/Account Management] > [Activate as Your Primary PS4] > [Activate]

Already done that and also deactivated on my Asia account.

Still cannot leh. =(

PierceLee

Master Member
Reaction score
Already done that and also deactivated on my Asia account.

Still cannot leh. =(
Don't deactivate on your Asia account. Many ppl get confused over this. Each account can have 1 primary PS4. Using that process, you are activating a PS4 as primary PS4 for that account. 1 PS4 can have multiple accounts on it. Each and every one of those accounts can have that same PS4 activated as its primary PS4. If you only have 1 PS4, then go to every account, activate that PS4 as primary for all of them.

Having said that, it's probably not the cause of the problem. I don't have the game yet, so can't really tell where or how to get the VO option.

vain_c

Reaction score
I'll try to re-activate my R3 acct as the primary and see if that will work.

Thanks for the tip.

Gametaku

Master Member
Reaction score

Any ideas? =\

Tried and it works. The only thing i can think of is u did not set your US account that dled the DLC as the primary account on the PS4. The US DLC could only be "shared" on your Asia account if you set the US account as primary.

kiryu86

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
been playing this game for past 1 week, 45 hours into the game liao, only just started 4th palace, already august month liao, the dialogue really alot in this game, alot of thing to read up oso like the IM, too much to do in the game, yet not enough game time to try everything.

so far all the character development is quite good, all the social link are quite interesting.

PierceLee

Master Member
Reaction score
I'll try to re-activate my R3 acct as the primary and see if that will work.

Thanks for the tip.

Tried and it works. The only thing i can think of is u did not set your US account that dled the DLC as the primary account on the PS4. The US DLC could only be "shared" on your Asia account if you set the US account as primary.
Just to make sure I explained it clearly, cos this has confused many people:

[Settings] > [PlayStation Network/Account Management] > [Activate as Your Primary PS4] > [Activate]

You do not activate an account as primary for your PS4. Cos there is no such thing as primary account. One PS4 can have multiple accounts on it. Every account is equal, there is no 'primary account' for that PS4 or 'secondary account'.

You activate a PS4 as primary PS4 for an account. One psn account can reside on 2 PS4s. You have to activate one PS4 as primary PS4. The other PS4 will become, let's call it 'secondary PS4'. The difference is that on the primary PS4 of an account, things owned by the account (digital games, DLCs, PS+ online access) are shared with other accounts on that same PS4. On the secondary PS4, things owned by the account can only be used by that account alone.

So if you have one PS4 and have multiple accounts on it, then log in to each and every one of the accounts, activate that PS4 as primary PS4. Do it for all of the accounts. Yes, one PS4 can be the primary PS4 for every account concurrently. When you activate that PS4 as primary PS4 for one account, you do not have to deactivate it on other accounts.

Gametaku

Master Member
Reaction score

You do not activate an account as primary for your PS4. Cos there is no such thing as primary account. One PS4 can have multiple accounts on it. Every account is equal, there is no 'primary account' for that PS4 or 'secondary account'.

Sorry phrase it wrongly. Let me rephrase.

Tried and it works. The only thing i can think of is he did not activate his PS4 to be the Primary PS4 for his US account. The downloaded US DLC could only be "shared" with his other accounts (on the same PS4) if he activate the PS4 to be the Primary PS4 for his US account. To keep thing simple, just activate the PS4 as your Primary PS4 for all accounts (I see no reason for not doing that...that is unless they own more than 1 PS4 :)).

yusoffb01

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
been playing this game for past 1 week, 45 hours into the game liao, only just started 4th palace, already august month liao, the dialogue really alot in this game, alot of thing to read up oso like the IM, too much to do in the game, yet not enough game time to try everything.

so far all the character development is quite good, all the social link are quite interesting.

still possible to max everything in one playthrough

little_one

Reaction score
The free DLCs for English P5 are now up on SG/Asia/R3 psn store

if we ord install DLC from US store , what happened if we install the DLC from SG store ?

will it take double space ? example Jap voice DLC from US takes 2 gig if we install Jap voice DLC from SG it will take 4 gig now ?

oso tomorrow or wednesday US store might release the next batch of DLC , how about SG store ? must wait again ?

Last edited:

vain_c

Reaction score
Don't deactivate on your Asia account. Many ppl get confused over this. Each account can have 1 primary PS4. Using that process, you are activating a PS4 as primary PS4 for that account. 1 PS4 can have multiple accounts on it. Each and every one of those accounts can have that same PS4 activated as its primary PS4. If you only have 1 PS4, then go to every account, activate that PS4 as primary for all of them.

Having said that, it's probably not the cause of the problem. I don't have the game yet, so can't really tell where or how to get the VO option.

Thanks bro! This tip worked! I also didn't know you could have more than one Primary PS4. I just went and re-activate my R3 account and now I can enjoy the Jap VO!

Gam xia!!

yaqin123

Reaction score
anyone knows any shop at west area selling persona 5 steelbook edition that accept trade ins?

kiryu86

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
need to plan well to max everything, too lazy to do that, just max those iam interested can liao, the rest, just watch youtube video for the scene can liao

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.