2017 Feb BTO Punggol - Northshore Cove & Waterway Sunrise II

Northshore

Reaction score
The plot infront of 425B is going to be changed from "reserved site for park" to "reserved site"... anyone knows if that means no longer reserved for park and might be high rise buildings?

xfaithx

Reaction score
what's your queue no?
I don't know mine consider good but its definitely in the middle.
I'm first timer and second try as well.

14x here, wanted balcony units but should be left with low level balcony units.. If not at least units facing waterfront :)

GeraldineT

Reaction score
The plot infront of 425B is going to be changed from "reserved site for park" to "reserved site"... anyone knows if that means no longer reserved for park and might be high rise buildings?

really ? where u see that
if they change to bto, wah that bto is near mrt then.

Last edited:

GeraldineT

Reaction score
what's your queue no?
I don't know mine consider good but its definitely in the middle.
I'm first timer and second try as well.

14x here, wanted balcony units but should be left with low level balcony units.. If not at least units facing waterfront :)

so good, i think balcony no chance but face waterfront have
theres only total of 64 balcony at sunrise2

Last edited:

1982-1994

High Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
the units i want is
654B - #116 - #126 or (highest 6 floor)

but with my number it seem impossible
654A #96 - #102 (highest 8 floor) = will think again cause restaurant below = cockroach.

yeah my parents advised me not to take the stack with restaurants. I don't mind taking the balcony unit between 4&8 floor, since it has good view of the water.
if not, then I probably take > 13th storey unit.

PS: have you ever thought of applying may BTO?

GeraldineT

Reaction score
yeah my parents advised me not to take the stack with restaurants. I don't mind taking the balcony unit between 4&8 floor, since it has good view of the water.
if not, then I probably take > 13th storey unit.

PS: have you ever thought of applying may BTO?

May BTO = i no money for the matured one lei maybe can afford the unwanted cheapest unit for the matured one.

The non-matured not eyeing. Unless SOBF have tampines, i might try, but chances are almost 0.

I thought no plans for the mrt already? I saw that under the lower part of the legend in the site plan.

Where u read no plans for mrt also?
Wah, seem like i not up to date

Northshore

Reaction score
May BTO = i no money for the matured one lei maybe can afford the unwanted cheapest unit for the matured one.

The non-matured not eyeing. Unless SOBF have tampines, i might try, but chances are almost 0.

Where u read no plans for mrt also?
Wah, seem like i not up to date

Oh... I read from the strait views thread again... wrong info...

1982-1994

High Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score

Dakota BTO of may looks yummy. going anywhere also don't take much time. thinking of getting 3rm. don't know the odds for getting 2rm since I'm neither single nor elderly.
but basically should be additional of 100k at least for each individual size if compare with punggol.

GeraldineT

Reaction score
Dakota BTO of may looks yummy. going anywhere also don't take much time. thinking of getting 3rm. don't know the odds for getting 2rm since I'm neither single nor elderly.
but basically should be additional of 100k at least for each individual size if compare with punggol.

I have to do calculation.
Cause our combine cpf now only 30k.
Then, income only 5k combined.
So grant become 20k..

Donno can afford anot lei.
I checked the max Loan we can have is 330k

1982-1994

High Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
by then after 3 years upon finished construction, your combined CPF will be higher.
you should not have problem getting 3rm there.

anyway if I opt for May BTO, do I still consider as first timer?probably it would be my 3rd time applying. no scheme since my parents are staying in punggol.

GeraldineT

Reaction score
by then after 3 years upon finished construction, your combined CPF will be higher.
you should not have problem getting 3rm there.

anyway if I opt for May BTO, do I still consider as first timer?probably it would be my 3rd time applying. no scheme since my parents are staying in punggol.

3 room is no problem. But I think I Wan 4 room. I just calculated. 450k max I can~~

Ur feb bto is ur 2nd $10 that has a queue number?

1982-1994

High Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
3 room is no problem. But I think I Wan 4 room. I just calculated. 450k max I can~~

Ur feb bto is ur 2nd $10 that has a queue number?

450k can get low floors? I used the pricing of kallang Nov bto as a reference. so I take it as 500k for the lowest floor.
yeah 2nd.
technically, 3rd.
spent $20 on Nov BTO, applied 3rm till I saw there's balcony for 4rm. canceled and reapplied.

1982-1994

High Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
staying near the longgang/sea/river don't know got snakes or not. skali a snake appears in the toilet bowl after we shifted in. regardless of cove or sunrise. LOL

GeraldineT

Reaction score
450k can get low floors? I used the pricing of kallang Nov bto as a reference. so I take it as 500k for the lowest floor.
yeah 2nd.
technically, 3rd.
spent $20 on Nov BTO, applied 3rm till I saw there's balcony for 4rm. canceled and reapplied.

If cancelled and reapplied. But nov bto ur number in the quota? Cause if so that's ur 1st then this Feb is ur 2nd. And if ur appointment date for the Feb is far away before may result is out probably can still be first timer?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.