[OFFICIAL] Taiwan Guide and Taiwan related matters - Part 8

Status
Not open for further replies.

flyingeagles

Reaction score
Is there any tAiwan coupon websites? Similar to Korea Trazy or seoultravelpass or even their govt official travel site has coupon for Travellers.

Any of such for Taiwan?
Or like Carousell where I can get theme park tickets at cheaper price? Am looking at Formosa cultural village theme park near sun moon lake

ixora2007

Reaction score
Can the bigger cab (eg, Toyota Wish) take 6 pax if i just flag for them off the street?

greatpoke

Reaction score
Is there any tAiwan coupon websites? Similar to Korea Trazy or seoultravelpass or even their govt official travel site has coupon for Travellers.

Any of such for Taiwan?
Or like Carousell where I can get theme park tickets at cheaper price? Am looking at Formosa cultural village theme park near sun moon lake
I hear people saying klook. Maybe can try ?

Sent from OnePlus ONEPLUS A3010 using GAGT

StarBeans

Reaction score
Anyone bought Chiate stuff before?

i want to buy individual pack instead of box of 6,12,20..Was wondering if the expiry date is printed on the individual packs.

calkel20

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

i want to buy individual pack instead of box of 6,12,20..Was wondering if the expiry date is printed on the individual packs.

Yes they should be like out milo sachets.
Anyway expiry quite short too, so buy towards end of trip.

Vegitto

Great Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score

should be. But if its not, the expiry date is abt 14 days away from the day its baked (usually the day u buy or the day before)

calkel20

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Oh yes, last week went 點水樓。
Ate their beef noodles, ask my wife worth it boh, she says ok la for that quality but noodles a little little.

35n0wlv.jpg

Actually wanted to eat dtf xlb but 45 min ain't gonna work out for us, so we went 點水樓instead which has highly acclaimed xlb, better than dtf.

calkel20

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
should be. But if its not, the expiry date is abt 14 days away from the day its baked (usually the day u buy or the day before)

Or some as short as 7 days long due to 裏頭的餡不耐放。

StarBeans

Reaction score
Yes they should be like out milo sachets.
Anyway expiry quite short too, so buy towards end of trip.

Tks. Coz i buying single pack of different variety to try. A bit hard to remember all the expiry date if not printed on package.

twosix

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

You can buy individual pack from the shop. 1 mth expiration date for the standard pineapple cake. Those fancy ones will be much shorter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.