LG G6

shager

Master Member
Reaction score
Last edited:

Adolez

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Telco pricing not out, given that the phone is going to be released tmr?

sacredrays

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Telco pricing not out, given that the phone is going to be released tmr?

i went to singtel shop see see demo.. ask them the pricing, they tell me saturday then tell. so should be sat start selling i think.

OutBreak

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
As a previous owner of LG V10 (horrible battery) and V20, I can say I will not go back to LG anymore until they change their LCD. The ghost image is horrible. I haven't encountered bootloop (luckily) and their body is superb, but the screen, urgh. Once you have that ghost image you will hate your phone. And LG doesn't acknowledge it as defect on their end.

But I'm loving the design of G6. Really hope LG fix their common issues that they keep on denying.

Indeed.. if you have OCD. Better don't buy a LG. They deserved to lose money every year due to poor sales. It's not like they are the only OEM using Android OS.

OutBreak

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
For those people who intend to use this phone for more than a year. Don't expect LG to provide prompt Android updates. They are slow to deliver and not optimise for good battery life. It will be a substandard effort..You better think twice before investing your money on a LG phone.

technolust

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Troll, I believe LG was one of the first few to release nougat leh. Check your facts, I believe you are referring to Sammy instead.....

For those people who intend to use this phone for more than a year. Don't expect LG to provide prompt Android updates. They are slow to deliver and not optimise for good battery life. It will be a substandard effort..You better think twice before investing your money on a LG phone.

Rainbow1112

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Have LG confirm what is cover under warranty? battery i suppose is not cover for 2years?

hanciyap

Reaction score
Finally spend few mins on the phone at m1 shop. First impression is what a small phone. I dont really like the round corner screen actually but overall look like a pretty solid phone to me. Camera is as good as other lg flagship but personally i think v20 still better. Haven't test the sound yet but speaker seem loud and clear when playing some demo video. Personally still like my v20 more as get use to bigger screen. ;)

Sent from LGE LG-H990 using GAGT

NotsoGoodMan

Reaction score
For those who have lay hands on it, can the on screen buttons be hidden on an app by app basis, like previous LG phones?

stupidog

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

every brand got their own shiats....not only LG...Samsing also very slow.

p.s.: i'm not any of the brands supporter.

technolust

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
every brand got their own shiats....not only LG...Samsing also very slow.

p.s.: i'm not any of the brands supporter.
Fully agreed. No brand is perfect
the problem and smell only starts when someone starts to stir shiet ......

mimisg

Reaction score
shd be releasing at all telcos tomorrow...just dunno what time only... singtel replied on their fb page it will be on their online shop tomorrow

seahka

Reaction score
Using v10 for a year...screen burnt and ghosting. Had a change from LG this week...but new LCD got back light bleeding which they say is normal....
As a previous owner of LG V10 (horrible battery) and V20, I can say I will not go back to LG anymore until they change their LCD. The ghost image is horrible. I haven't encountered bootloop (luckily) and their body is superb, but the screen, urgh. Once you have that ghost image you will hate your phone. And LG doesn't acknowledge it as defect on their end.

But I'm loving the design of G6. Really hope LG fix their common issues that they keep on denying.

kopi22

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Tried G6 @ Singtel comm center. Man, my V20 looks like a tank comparing to the size of G6!!! :s13:

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.