I think I focus on too many heroes already, now stuck at Hard 6-10

I've decided to focus on making Zhang He 6* for now

GotBetrayed

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
fmPeDxr.png

I think I focus on too many heroes already, now stuck at Hard 6-10

I've decided to focus on making Zhang He 6* for now

Wa... you got so many heroes. But tell you what... u need to sacrifice 5x 5 star heroes to get 1x 6 star. I'm farming a few more liu Bei to get them to 5 star now. So I can sacrifice a few Liu Bei and make my skills max level

BlurKillerEX

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Wa... you got so many heroes. But tell you what... u need to sacrifice 5x 5 star heroes to get 1x 6 star. I'm farming a few more liu Bei to get them to 5 star now. So I can sacrifice a few Liu Bei and make my skills max level

Trying to get my sun quan, diao chan, xu huang, zhou tai and wang yi to 5*

Those 5 are going to be my fodder for 6*

GotBetrayed

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Trying to get my sun quan, diao chan, xu huang, zhou tai and wang yi to 5*

Those 5 are going to be my fodder for 6*

I don't intend to sacrifice my 5 star diao Chan and Liu Bei.
Gonna make a 5 star zhuge Liang bronze but Think I'm gonna sacrifice him.
I made a 5 star fodder Liu Bei so when I promote can add 8 skills. Gonna make 2 more 5 star liu Bei and so I can try to max out the skills instantly

BlurKillerEX

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
HuangZhong and Cai Wenji released. Seems like they have also boosted the amount of coin drops from campaign

GotBetrayed

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
HuangZhong and Cai Wenji released. Seems like they have also boosted the amount of coin drops from campaign

2x coin drop today nia. Hope next time got special day double exp coin and drop rates too. Hero drop rates decreased in campaign. I hung whole day 1 Zhao yun 4 stars nia

BlurKillerEX

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
2x coin drop today nia. Hope next time got special day double exp coin and drop rates too. Hero drop rates decreased in campaign. I hung whole day 1 Zhao yun 4 stars nia

Got any source for the decreased drop rate? I really hope it's not the case :(

iperiodic

Reaction score
Not very good draws since i've played, current team is gold 6* lu lingqi, silver 6* lu bu until i find someone stronger, and 6* guo jia cos I like guo jia hahaha!

Best officer power (lu lingqi) only at 73k, play elite sometimes jin chor cos lubu only 60+k. training up my guojia now cos lingqi and lubu max lvl liao.

this game hard to grind sia... but ytd finally finished all the campaign modes and *** every stage.

GotBetrayed

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Not very good draws since i've played, current team is gold 6* lu lingqi, silver 6* lu bu until i find someone stronger, and 6* guo jia cos I like guo jia hahaha!

Best officer power (lu lingqi) only at 73k, play elite sometimes jin chor cos lubu only 60+k. training up my guojia now cos lingqi and lubu max lvl liao.

this game hard to grind sia... but ytd finally finished all the campaign modes and *** every stage.

Your 73k Lu ling Qi one person can clear team 1

wadchiuhuan

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
can explain what the gold silver bronze mean? how to know which is better for which character

GotBetrayed

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
can explain what the gold silver bronze mean? how to know which is better for which character

Usually gold is best, silver second best, bronze don't bother. My gold 6 star weapon got 9400 power, my bronze 6 star only 6600 power. Really cmi

anizee

Reaction score
What do you all do with 3 star crap officers? Don't have any 3* to promote, so is it okay to feed them away?

Still no 5/6* yet :(

Btw is Ma Chao or Zhao Yun better? Both gold. Can't figure out which one to focus on.

Last edited:

GotBetrayed

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
What do you all do with 3 star crap officers? Don't have any 3* to promote, so is it okay to feed them away?

Still no 5/6* yet :(

Btw is Ma Chao or Zhao Yun better? Both gold. Can't figure out which one to focus on.

Feed if you are lazy to grind. You will realise u need a lot of 3-4 star officers in this game to create 6 star officers. Try both in index and see their ultimate skills. Well I use them more for pvp. A 6 star 50k power officer can use any skill to 1 hit ko a 70k plus star officer in skirmish/arena.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.