7th Generation iPad Discussions

xttxtt

Reaction score
Music games, which can be intensive. E.g. CROSSxBEATS, Bandori Girls' Band Party, THE iDOLM@STER Cinderella Girls Starlight Stage

Really hope so, I prefer to settle this soon

xbeats :flash:

ya get this dun get the older one lah

darkarn

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
no pro no talk :mad:

you wont regret one. play on the pro damn :flash:
me using the pro now

I know, that's why I waiting for it mah, big screen means easier to see and hit notes (slide notes no though lol) :s13:

xttxtt

Reaction score
I know, that's why I waiting for it mah, big screen means easier to see and hit notes (slide notes no though lol) :s13:

you waited so long already, might as well wait abit longer for the better one, in the long run more worth also mah :o

darkarn

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Bo leh... where got new iPad Pro 2 announcement?

Quite a lot of people in MacRumours asking too; we are now thinking it's either fake or that the source who gave the news misunderstood the situation he/she was in. Either way, the source who gave us the info did not reply for weeks...

Looks like May to June more likely

gdspd8

Reaction score
Du Lan... I hoot the iPad 2017 128Gb liao lah..
Casing swee boh?
SG$15 (with free normal SP)...Heheh...
Challenger ppl screw it up and damage it. Now use mag one temporarily.

2ujm6b7.jpg

v80glh.jpg

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.