The Official Football Manager 2017 Thread

FappingKing

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
Why so weird :vijayadmin:

Hazard won Ballon d'or, FIFA world player of the year, but lost out to best Belgian player award to Kompany :vijayadmin:

vasilli07

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I think it's voted by different people. Belgian award voted by only Belgians.

idjekyll

Reaction score
Why so weird :vijayadmin:

Hazard won Ballon d'or, FIFA world player of the year, but lost out to best Belgian player award to Kompany :vijayadmin:

The Belgium FA has a rule where the winner must be rotated among other players so as to not end up having a 'Zlatan wins Swedish POTY' every freaking year. The Belgium players acknowledge this as a novel way to recognise other players.

vasilli07

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Most places are still same price as those sellers here. Maybe wait till June for steam sale.

karrotguy

Master Member
Reaction score
June time can buy cos actual season has ended and developing fm18 which will be out ard Nov again.

FappingKing

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
kJNGct7.png

Playing 3 at the back. Shifting Candreva to right wing back.

Didnt expect the defence to be so tank :s13:

vasilli07

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Lazio has a very strong midfield. Both Parolo and Biglia have very good attributes for both attack and defence. They also have 1 of my favourite FM17 player, the Serbian Pogba, Savic. He is another total package as well.

FappingKing

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
Lazio just won't let go of me :vijayadmin:

My midfield duo Kondogbia and Brozovic quite all rounded also.

Just that January i got raided... Icardi want out, he can't fit into my system anyway, sold him for a low price of 49m, and Inter is in debt, get only 60% back as transfer budget, now struggling to find replacement :s22:

karrotguy

Master Member
Reaction score
anyone tried Mbappe? i gotten him in 4th season as Monaco nv use him at all~! gotten for 66m pound... took him awhile to gel and totally a monster on the left flank.

FappingKing

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
I'm a big fan of 3 at the back now. Totally no wingers in my team except for the 2 wingback. Maybe mbappe can play false 9 for me but I don't have money to get him :s13:

ItsmeagainhK

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
anyone tried Mbappe? i gotten him in 4th season as Monaco nv use him at all~! gotten for 66m pound... took him awhile to gel and totally a monster on the left flank.

Thomas Lemar is good. Can play AMR, AML, AMC. Damn beast!

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.