Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Note8 estimated release timeframe: October~November 2017
SbZ7TRHl.jpg

Sent from an Xperia using GAGT

tkl23786

Master Member
Reaction score
Note series phones are usually released 6 months after the S series phones are released, so it is expected to be released in October/November

bobaccord

Reaction score

Jurong640

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Note 7R if I read correctly will only be released in developing countries like India and unliking in Singapore. Samsung was pressured by the environmental groups on how they are going to 'dispose' the 4mil or more note 7 and they decided to refurbish them...

Sent from Samsung SM-T365 using GAGT

had did a check with Samsung, It is confirmed that Singapore won't be selling refurbished Note7.

Good thing, waiting for Note8.

WhiteAnt

Banned
Reaction score
The phone looks like S8+, they put the pen beside. Hopefully there will be more wow. Like what they say finger print reader integrated under screen

i will be v worried if samsung doesn't have fingerprint sensor embedded on screen because iphone8 is going to do that for sure

somehow what i don't like is the screen ratio being so long and thin now :( smartphones not for watching movies la

tkl23786

Master Member
Reaction score
i will be v worried if samsung doesn't have fingerprint sensor embedded on screen because iphone8 is going to do that for sure

somehow what i don't like is the screen ratio being so long and thin now :( smartphones not for watching movies la

And soon within the next few years, this ratio aspect will be the norm... instead of 16:9....

:s13::D

fortunecat

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score

It better have. If Note 8 dun have a better fingerprint sensor than S8+, I will probably get S8+ which should reduce price by then.

Sent from G4 using GAGT

BraveCloudy

Banned
Reaction score
had did a check with Samsung, It is confirmed that Singapore won't be selling refurbished Note7.

Good thing, waiting for Note8.

Heng I bought my Note7 last year October and didn't return to Samsung.
Still using it now and it is able to charge to 100%.

No explosion or anything, phone is in 100% good condition as if like brand new.

Jurong640

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Heng I bought my Note7 last year October and didn't return to Samsung.
Still using it now and it is able to charge to 100%.

No explosion or anything, phone is in 100% good condition as if like brand new.

Great phone
But you can only use it locally. Cannot bring on flight.

tkl23786

Master Member
Reaction score
side track a bit, since the last few posts mentioned Note7

i thought Samsung SG is pushing firmware or something like that to disable Note7???

benny888

Reaction score
side track a bit, since the last few posts mentioned Note7

i thought Samsung SG is pushing firmware or something like that to disable Note7???

Yes - latest is one cannot even charge the phone at all. Now is limited to 30% charge only in some countries. Those stubborn users who did not return will end up a heavy paperweight!

super365

Master Member
Reaction score
Yes - latest is one cannot even charge the phone at all. Now is limited to 30% charge only in some countries. Those stubborn users who did not return will end up a heavy paperweight!

How come at 30%? Lesser power % lesser risk? I thought as long got power got risk.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.