Hisense TV

Which Model(s) are you interested in?

• U6H (4K, 60hz)

Votes: 10 7.6%
  • U7H (4K, 120hz, Full Array Local Dimming, HDMI 2.1, VRR)

Votes: 43 32.8%
  • U8H (4K, 120hz, Mini LED, HDMI 2.1, VRR)

Votes: 81 61.8%
  • U9H (4K, 120hz, Mini LED, HDMI 2.1, VRR)

Votes: 26 19.8%

• Total voters

erwinrommel

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Sorry.. thread digger here. :s13:

So far is there any issues with this brand?

I have a 40" TV in my living room, and a soon-to-be-faulty LCD TV in the bedroom. I am thinking of either

1) Get a Hisense 50" TV for living room, then swap the current 40" TV into the bedroom

2) Just a 32" Hisense TV for 1-to-1 replacement for the bedroom TV.

I have TV mountings for both. Are they re-usable? Paiseh.. real noob on TVs.

Appreciate replies here..

Thanks!

chrisvin

Reaction score
Up this...

Any comments?

Thanks!
Depending on your budget and needs, if u do wish to cut back on cost, y not at least consider Philips or Sharp; have seen at Giant Vivo of pretty ok prices for both brand.

Just my personal thoughts :)

Jasonrulez

Reaction score
hey guys.
look out the thread for the review and also opinion.
coming weekend there is IT expo and it selling hisense 50" 4k TV.
however, i read some review of this TV and it not HDR support for ps4. Anyone can confirm this?
if yes i properly go for FHD for more budget since only want HDR for ps4 XD

LiLAsN

Master Member
Reaction score
hey guys.
look out the thread for the review and also opinion.
coming weekend there is IT expo and it selling hisense 50" 4k TV.
however, i read some review of this TV and it not HDR support for ps4. Anyone can confirm this?
if yes i properly go for FHD for more budget since only want HDR for ps4 XD

Hi. I mentioned in the other thread the other day when this guy said that the Europe's firmware update include adding HDR support.

You can go to the Italian site which is EU based and it will have the firmwares for this exact TV that can enable HDR10 on the TV. Not bad. Makes me really interested in getting this TV now too. http://www.hisenseitalia.it/televisori/tv-hisense-serie-uhd-m3300-h50m3300/

Also, you must use HDMI 3 and 4 ports as those are the HDMI 2.0 ports and therefore can transfer and receive true 4K with HDR signal.

dreamwalkz

Reaction score
Update on my purchase, received on Monday after placing order on last Friday on qoo10.

TV is capable at 4k HDR from my PS4 Pro. No further firmware update required upon arrival.

Good value for money purchase if you need a TV in your bedroom for movies , TV or console gaming.
Only con is the really bad internal speakers.
I had to remove my Swan m50w speakers from my PC and plug into the Headphone jack of the TV to get some decent audio.

Sent from Xiaomi MI MAX using GAGT

Last edited:

arcana75

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Update on my purchase, received on Monday after placing order on last Friday on qoo10.

TV is capable at 4k HDR from my PS4 Pro. No further firmware update required upon arrival.

Good value for money purchase if you need a TV in your bedroom for movies , TV or console gaming.
Only con is the really bad internal speakers.
I had to remove my Swan m50w speakers from my PC and plug into the Headphone jack of the TV to get some decent audio.

http://www.qoo10.sg/su/412882084?inflow_referer=http%3A%2F%2Fqoo10sg
Qoo10 link is dead, which Hisense panel did you buy?

frizee

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Looking at this 50K3300U / 55K3300UW via Qoo10 Audio House, any comments? :)

Price $699 excluding coupons etc...

Last edited:

arcana75

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

I'm surprised. The specs dun say support for HDR.

Could you reply what the PS4P says in the settings? Like this:

LivingTheDream.jpg

Random pic I got off google. Curious what the PS4P says for your panel. :)

rEe_TaN

Master Member
Reaction score
Possible his TV was fresh stock that was update with latest firmware. Perhaps he could tell us what was his current firmware. If confirm, i guess i will buy 1 NOW for the hassle free upgrade of firmware lol

arcana75

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
oi3bXUAl.jpg

PS4 Pro Video Settings above.

Hi dreamwalkz thanks. You didn't take the right screenshot as showing Automatic for HDR and Deep Colour Input doesn't mean your TV supports HDR etc. My super old 32" FHD LED TV that doesn't support 4K or HDR, my PS4P also shows Automatic for HDR and Deep Colour Input.

U need to hit the last link Video Output Information to know if your TV is actually receiving the HDR signal in the first place.

As u can see from the random pic I linked, it says info like HDCP version, and HDR supported on 2K/4K res.

Note that receiving a HDR signal and actually using the signal are 2 different things.

dreamwalkz

Reaction score
Hi dreamwalkz thanks. You didn't take the right screenshot as showing Automatic for HDR and Deep Colour Input doesn't mean your TV supports HDR etc. My super old 32" FHD LED TV that doesn't support 4K or HDR, my PS4P also shows Automatic for HDR and Deep Colour Input.

U need to hit the last link Video Output Information to know if your TV is actually receiving the HDR signal in the first place.

As u can see from the random pic I linked, it says info like HDCP version, and HDR supported on 2K/4K res.

Note that receiving a HDR signal and actually using the signal are 2 different things.
Alright, here's the Video output info from my ps4 pro.
iMTTzPJl.jpg

Sent from Xiaomi MI MAX using GAGT

LiLAsN

Master Member
Reaction score
I'm surprised. The specs dun say support for HDR.

Could you reply what the PS4P says in the settings? Like this:

LivingTheDream.jpg

Random pic I got off google. Curious what the PS4P says for your panel. :)

You need to be playing a game that supports HDR then the info there will change to Ybpcr 4:2:2

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.