Mass Effect: Andromeda

Providence

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
glad that helped abit. u can also disable v-sync in nvidia control panel.
and hope that makes your gaming experience slightly better.

What do you think about my current configuration? Any part that needs to be 'upgraded'? :)

I think this build is about 5 years old. Minus the graphics card and motherboard. Both are only two years old.

Pyre

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
npa4RQu.png

5LNtqUj.png

Providence

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hmm...

It is quite difficult to get character cards from the supply crates.

tmfwy

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hmm...

It is quite difficult to get character cards from the supply crates.
Supply crates are supply crates. They just give you consumables.
Though i would have hoped they have supply crate variants that give 5, 10, 20 or more of each consumable

xdivider

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
the recommended practice is to buy lowest rank first, max 5k box then 20k then 50k. a maxed raptor x or widow x goes a long way, and play level X human first. Im addicted to the raptor for my adepts, lance lance lance clean up......

Providence

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Suddenly, I have the urge to uninstall the game last night. :s13:

I don't have the urge to replay the campaign after completing it once. Unlike Mass Effect 2 and 3, I played 3 times on the campaign for each of them. :)

The multiplayer mode? Don't really touch on that much since it is more laggy than the one on TitanFall 2.

Black Imperial

Reaction score
I don't suppose anyone is playing MP on PC? I'm looking for people also playing from Singapore so the lag isn't as horrible. Still stuck on silver cuz I suck

Providence

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I don't suppose anyone is playing MP on PC? I'm looking for people also playing from Singapore so the lag isn't as horrible. Still stuck on silver cuz I suck

I already uninstalled the game a few days ago. :s13:

Luckily, I did not purchase the Deluxe Edition.

Black Imperial

Reaction score
I already uninstalled the game a few days ago. :s13:

Luckily, I did not purchase the Deluxe Edition.

Sadness... I did =(

I really enjoyed the MP from ME3 and this does feel like quite a disappointment but I had some hopes to find SG hosts to play with.

Providence

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
E single player worth buying e game at current price ?

Please wait for the price to drop further. It is not worth it as the game has numerous bugs at the moment and the multiplayer mode is also quite buggy as well.

Providence

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Sadness... I did =(

I really enjoyed the MP from ME3 and this does feel like quite a disappointment but I had some hopes to find SG hosts to play with.

I do not know what happened to BioWare lately. Did its original staff, which made Mass Effect 3, got laid off and replaced with new people? :s8:

The development period and the amount of money invested into the latest game really gone down the drain.

WhiteHunter

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Please wait for the price to drop further. It is not worth it as the game has numerous bugs at the moment and the multiplayer mode is also quite buggy as well.

for console still quite ok to get a used copy. playing on ps4 so far never encounter any bugs except the face animation really look weird.

Soulhacker

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Don't think ish worth to get the copy now at full price. Best ish wait for few years down the road got huge discount at Origin then go and hoot, by then might already have the GotY edition with all the DLC\Expansion liao.

I do not know what happened to BioWare lately. Did its original staff, which made Mass Effect 3, got laid off and replaced with new people? :s8:

The development period and the amount of money invested into the latest game really gone down the drain.

Bioware really going down the drain. Think their original dev team for the making the great games in the past mostly tio replaced by some SJW ppl by nao. :(

The decline didn't happen overnight, can wolsly felt the decline in quality over the years and can see from the transition from DAO1 to 2 to 3, similary from ME2 to 3 to MEA. :(

Providence

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Don't think ish worth to get the copy now at full price. Best ish wait for few years down the road got huge discount at Origin then go and hoot, by then might already have the GotY edition with all the DLC\Expansion liao.

Bioware really going down the drain. Think their original dev team for the making the great games in the past mostly tio replaced by some SJW ppl by nao. :(

The decline didn't happen overnight, can wolsly felt the decline in quality over the years and can see from the transition from DAO1 to 2 to 3, similary from ME2 to 3 to MEA. :(

Sometimes, I do not understand the company management's decisions. The best people are always replaced by new and inexperienced ones. :s8:

Soulhacker

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Sometimes, I do not understand the company management's decisions. The best people are always replaced by new and inexperienced ones. :s8:

Happen to big company all the time. :(

Cause ish cheaper to have new and insexperienced staff then keeping old and sexperienced one mah, The working world motto ish no one ish cannot be replaced one. :(

And in gaming industry, most sexperienced talents tend to have ego issues and don't see eyes to eyes with those always want better faster cheaper business people. Business people want maximizing profits at all cost so tend to keep interfering with the dev team by demanding them to change design\idea, pushing earlier release and such, and when the conflicts between got too big for the coy to resolve internally, usually the one ganna see as a cost center of the company will ganna axed and ask to go, ie the dev lor, as business people bring in profit, dev ish the one spending company $$$. :(

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.