[OFFICIAL] Taiwan Guide and Taiwan related matters - Part 8

Status
Not open for further replies.

ABuNeNe

Banned
Reaction score
Anybody tried taking 南投客運 from Taichung to Cingjjng/SML by buying the 套票? Is it ok to buy one day in advance before the trip?

Also, for 4 pax going Taruko Gorge park, recommend to use private taxi or taking public transport?
No need, you use use the easycard to make payment. I took it from Taichung and visited Monster Village followed by SML and then back to Taichung.

StarBeans

Reaction score
Guys..The 国光 coach from TMS to airport is not at 东三门. I went there but the ticket counter not there then the HSR staff told me to exit 东三门 then turn left and go straight and the 国光 ticket counter and boarding stop will be there.

MiImbEn

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
sKIhTzal.jpg

abit misty from taipei 101 today

anyone got lobang for private hotspring at beitou?

Sent from space using GAGT

sevensomerset

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
guys, is it really bad time to travel to Taipei in early 1st-2nd week of June?
there is a Taiwan Adult Expo on 9th June...

Ruriel

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
guys, is it really bad time to travel to Taipei in early 1st-2nd week of June?
there is a Taiwan Adult Expo on 9th June...

I went Taipei at around same time a few years back coz I went to attend Computex. Its not really that bad. Just that got chance of typhoon, and it's very rainy and hot and humid. Lots of mosquitoes around if that happens. Vicious ones... I long hair but they still manage to bite the back of my neck even when got hair cover the skin. -_-
So do put on insect repellent if you are prone to insect bites. But the bites from mosquitoes in tw don't stay swollen and itchy long one. After I washed the bite areas and put some tea tree oil on them, after a while they were gone already.

twosix

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Becareful with eggs. It's everywhere in the taiwan news too.

Zq71H6s.jpg

calkel20

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
raining season + typhoon season ?
typhoon moi ok, cause never see b4 :D
and it will be fast? dun say will be few days like that :eek:
it's the 梅雨 season moi scare, raining ish jin sian wan! :s22:

U cannot stop the rain, but you can get into a cafe and enjoy the coffee, waffles and watch the rain passes by.

twosix

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Weather is kinda unpredictable. Last few years Taiwan actually is having drought and their reservoirs are drying up. Summer time will be more typhoons and the weather is very hot. consider more indoors activities instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.