Xperia XZ Premium - The successor to the Z5 Premium is finally here!

vofzxy

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Quoted from sony fb
" Xperia XZ Premium will be available by Jun 17. Stay tuned."

still need to wait zzz

Late May or June.
The pre-order probably starts in May.

2 more mths.. Wth...

I rec email from expansys on po xz premium.. They announced before sony?

many have said , when it was launched at MWC, the date on the wall paper of the phone ad, is the launch date

so i guess the timing is about right

rssd21

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Sony is really slow.. dunno should wait or not..

For lots of us familiar with the style of Sony mobile, they always announced something and release into market a couple of months later.

We are too lazy to bash Sony for this now. :D

OutBreak

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
For lots of us familiar with the style of Sony mobile, they always announced something and release into market a couple of months later.

We are too lazy to bash Sony for this now. :D

Most probably I will wait for XZ premium to launch here and decide.. :D

Toader

Master Member
Reaction score
Samsung got owned basically nearly everything except powering on and game loading speed

https://youtu.be/0b6oxPeJas8

amazingone

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
XZ Premium now comes in Bronze Pink!
33362604673_541e94076c_h.jpg

Sony Mobile said:
Sony Mobile Communications (“Sony Mobile”) today announced that its hotly anticipated Xperia XZ Premium will now be available in Bronze Pink, adding to the Deepsea Black and Luminous Chrome colour hues.

The XZ Premium has been recognised around the world since it was announced as the most innovative Xperia smartphone to date, and from June the beautiful Bronze Pink variant will feature the same state-of-the-art technology including; a camera able to create sensational videos from your everyday moments by recording in Super slow motion at 960 frames per second, a beautiful 4K HDR display, super-fast download speeds and a host of intelligent features which offer useful, tailored suggestions about how to use different features to make life that little bit easier.

Xperia Colour Designer, Satoshi Aoyagi, explains why Bronze Pink was the perfect complement to the exquisite technology that lies within, “We wanted to find a colour that represented a feeling of warmth whilst at the same time exemplifying the premium features and design. The bronze metallic finish adds a feeling of depth to the glass on the front and back. Also just like the other colours every part of the Xperia XZ Premium Bronze Pink has been expertly crafted – such as the top and bottom edges, which are carefully diamond cut and creates an added shine. It’s a chic addition to the choice of colours offered with XZ Premium.”

Bronze Pink will also make an appearance in the form of a matching STH32 stereo headset, launching soon.

XZ Premium Pink will be available in select markets from the end of June, please check with your local operator or retailer.

http://blogs.sonymobile.com/press_release/sonys-stunning-new-xperia-xz-premium-coming-beautiful-bronze-pink/

Sent from an Xperia using GAGT

OutBreak

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Samsung got owned basically nearly everything except powering on and game loading speed

https://youtu.be/0b6oxPeJas8

I watched the video. S8 with faster SoC and UFS storage perform slower than XZs with Snapdragon 820 and eMMC storage. LOL..

Last edited:

86technie

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Singapore is brainwashed by Korean wave mah. No choice.
Will keep using SONY myself even if it is the least popular brand here.

LOL! :s13: Very true, see k drama, must buy k stuff. :s22:
Might as well as migrate to North Korea.
Those who do, later kpkb there even more strict than SG.

When I was in China, usually saw Sony phones than any phones.
Sony is counted high end brand there since they know it is Japanese
brand.

Samsung and iPhone is have but very rare people use.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.