Poly: nyp or rp (information tech)

RawBeef

Reaction score
Hihi,

Not sure if this is the right place to post but if it's not sorry ya.

Currently studying in rp and appealing to nyp under DAE (DIRECT ADMISSION) and results will be out on the 20th. I stay in the middle of both campuses so both is alright distance for me. My bigger concern is which is better?
If possible, a student that have went through either of the schools under school of IT (information tech if possible) help state the pros and cons on the personal level. Thanks!

flaveeah

Reaction score
Hihi,

Not sure if this is the right place to post but if it's not sorry ya.

Currently studying in rp and appealing to nyp under DAE (DIRECT ADMISSION) and results will be out on the 20th. I stay in the middle of both campuses so both is alright distance for me. My bigger concern is which is better?
If possible, a student that have went through either of the schools under school of IT (information tech if possible) help state the pros and cons on the personal level. Thanks!
Hello! I'm an NYP SIT graduating this year although not from Dip in IT, I'd definitely encourage you to appeal to NYP! Other than nursing, NYP is also known for having a strong School of IT. My 3 years there was filled with lots of opportunities that helped me to grow (Overseas exchange programs and Overseas Internship). The lecturers there are really very helpful and approachable! (Like legit legit!! Really! 90% of the lecturers I know are really very friendly and helpful) I met really good friends during my 3 years stay here and everyone is very willing help each either in terms of school work or personal stuffs. Although NYP might not look as appealing in terms of facilities and design as compared to the other poly, It provides the needs for every student.

I totally have no regrets joining NYP SIT even though it's my 6th choice and I stay at Boon Lay! :s13:

Kyoji83

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Mean Nursing is good or bad?

Hello! I'm an NYP SIT graduating this year although not from Dip in IT, I'd definitely encourage you to appeal to NYP! Other than nursing, NYP is also known for having a strong School of IT. My 3 years there was filled with lots of opportunities that helped me to grow (Overseas exchange programs and Overseas Internship). The lecturers there are really very helpful and approachable! (Like legit legit!! Really! 90% of the lecturers I know are really very friendly and helpful) I met really good friends during my 3 years stay here and everyone is very willing help each either in terms of school work or personal stuffs. Although NYP might not look as appealing in terms of facilities and design as compared to the other poly, It provides the needs for every student.

I totally have no regrets joining NYP SIT even though it's my 6th choice and I stay at Boon Lay! :s13:

Kyoji83

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Their Lecturers, Assessors (can be another or same lecturer) & Course material books not consistent.

It is the worst education service provider in Singapore or the world base on how they deliver their nursing course.

NYP is very well know for their strong background in nursing 😊

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.