China Tablets to recommend

TUV2008

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just got a 11.5" RCA Andriod tablet from US with keyboard only at S$140. Good deal ?

produde1999

Master Member
Reaction score
Do your own research here https://techtablets.com/

and know all the faults before buying. I'm happy with $100 iwork8 but the 4h battery life or resolution may put you off.

I bought it initially to play some low end game but too slow. and controls are difficult. In the end, I use a homebrew Vita.

I used it to watch HEVC videos... but in the end I bought a Mi Max phone which can playback HEVC video

Now I use it when I can't run certain program at work. E.g need to edit pdf or use photoshop which is not installed at work PC.

So ask yourself, why do you need it?
Ya got try playing vn on iwork8?

Sent from Xiaomi MI MAX using GAGT

super365

Master Member
Reaction score
I bought a teclast P80. I find the teclast P80 wifi is lousier than Samsung Galaxy S4 wifi when comparing both using at same location. Sometimes it just pause pause a bit here and there and struggle to load video smoothly.

Anyone finds that China tablets wifi is lousier than those handphone wifi?

Not sure is it maybe because better expenisive brands like Samsung uses better wifi components?

Also, Teclast P80 tablet even if I have fully charge and I do not use it for a few days never touch it, the power will auto deplete to zero and off in a few days maybe like 5 days. How many days will your tablet still have power if you never touch it?

Last edited:

yusoffb01

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
you should have researched before buying. All use lousy realtek. Another way to look at this is your house has lousy wifi coverage.

For battery issue, also do your research first. Of course standby will drain. you should properly switch off

Even when off some brands like chuwi still have battery drain. I'm using cube no such problems. I can off for 1 month and only drop a few %

touchme

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I bought a teclast P80. I find the teclast P80 wifi is lousier than Samsung Galaxy S4 wifi when comparing both using at same location. Sometimes it just pause pause a bit here and there and struggle to load video smoothly.

Anyone finds that China tablets wifi is lousier than those handphone wifi?

Not sure is it maybe because better expenisive brands like Samsung uses better wifi components?

Also, Teclast P80 tablet even if I have fully charge and I do not use it for a few days never touch it, the power will auto deplete to zero and off in a few days maybe like 5 days. How many days will your tablet still have power if you never touch it?
can't take a sub-$100 tablet to cf.$200-500 tablets here.
I bought 2 units 3G-version for $70 each in 2015 (lazada), not expecting much, dedicated for car Navi/music/YouTube/Kara, and another for abusive tour use, 1g/8gb/8"IPS/3G/msd, good enough and serving me well since.

Last edited:

kaixin18

Reaction score
you should have researched before buying. All use lousy realtek. Another way to look at this is your house has lousy wifi coverage.

For battery issue, also do your research first. Of course standby will drain. you should properly switch off

Even when off some brands like chuwi still have battery drain. I'm using cube no such problems. I can off for 1 month and only drop a few %

what do you think of this model? Just saw this on q10.
http://list.qoo10.sg/item/LOCAL-SEL...SIM-1GB-8GB-1GB-16GB/505895844#questionAnswer

can't take a sub-$100 tablet to cf.$200-500 tablets here.
I bought 2 units 3G-version for $70 each in 2015 (lazada), not expecting much, for basic GPS/music/YouTube in car, and another for abusive tour use, have been serving me well since.

Do your own research here https://techtablets.com/

and know all the faults before buying. I'm happy with $100 iwork8 but the 4h battery life or resolution may put you off.

I bought it initially to play some low end game but too slow. and controls are difficult. In the end, I use a homebrew Vita.

I used it to watch HEVC videos... but in the end I bought a Mi Max phone which can playback HEVC video

Now I use it when I can't run certain program at work. E.g need to edit pdf or use photoshop which is not installed at work PC.

So ask yourself, why do you need it?

I meant non-china tablets. Microsoft surface is way too exp. Any in-house reviews on HP, Dell etc?

Can recommend a windows 10 tablet for around $400?

I am aware the topic of this thread is China tablet but I don't find it necessary to open another thread

Any Cheap Chinese Windows Tablets (8 or 10) with AES/N-Trig stylus to recommend? I don't think the Chuwi tablet support AES/N Trig stylus?

As long as it is good enough to run OneNote, I'm happy already. Preferably 8-10 inches, though.

Thanks guys!

saw this MS tablet copy on a china site. LOL!
https://detail.tmall.com/item.htm?s...d=538139256367&standard=1&skuId=3214158648318

Last edited:

ykgoh

Master Member
Reaction score
A lot of branded tablets are also made in China. Like ASUS and Acer. But why the difference in quality?

watzup_ken

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
A lot of branded tablets are also made in China. Like ASUS and Acer. But why the difference in quality?

I suppose its the QC involved. Also, the bigger brands may have a slightly bigger budget, which could also attribute to better parts used.

yusoffb01

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

vofzxy

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

cybertech

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone know of 8" ~ 10" Android Tablet with 4G LTE and with HDMI output?
Found the NVIDIA SHIELD Tablet (32GB, 4G LTE) but the other thread mentioned end of life :(
Seems like all that I search for got 4G but no HDMI port or got HDMI but only wifi :s22:

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.