who here got play mobile legends?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mystyque

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Discord ppl inside too high rank 了. I very hard ppl to play there.

referrer=utm_source%3Dsignature%26utm_medium%3Dforum"]Sent from 小米 Mix - Concept Phone using GAGT[/URL]

I elite only, then hard to find people :(

dorifto

Reaction score
Hey dirtysock, the discord link has expired. Can invite again?

I main Estes, at grandmaster V. Only play when my mates are free to q tgt. Solo q only bring sadness😢

Elissa!!

Reaction score
Hello is me again!! Here to promote the discord channel again! Come over the discord channel and join the fun lo, random Chit chatting and voice chat. Who knows you might get your in game couple too.

Bye lo

doorsen

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hello is me again!! Here to promote the discord channel again! Come over the discord channel and join the fun lo, random Chit chatting and voice chat. Who knows you might get your in game couple too.

Bye lo

In-game couple hahahahahaha :s13:

dirtysock

Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score

Bye lo

LOL. Gxgx @Elissa @Doorsen

:bandit:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.