[OFFICIAL] Taiwan Guide and Taiwan related matters - Part 8

Status
Not open for further replies.

midlife

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
hello all, thanks for the reply! i managed to exchange twd at shinkong mitsukoshi b2

luei74

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
For the year end december trip. Currently plan for 16 days touring for the whole island, will it be too long (or still not enough) to cover the whole island? will be in free n easy mood...

calkel20

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
For the year end december trip. Currently plan for 16 days touring for the whole island, will it be too long (or still not enough) to cover the whole island? will be in free n easy mood...

Dec ah. V cold n rainy at times.
Have any skeletal plans?

luei74

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Dec ah. V cold n rainy at times.
Have any skeletal plans?
So far don't have yet, still read up some blogs and get more idea, more like following the below route. Is the below route sounds feasible?
JFvxeAcl.jpg

Prefer to stay at 名宿 and 温泉酒店。Place to visit: scenery place, sea side, mountains area. Any recommendations?

Sent from Xiaomi MI MAX using GAGT

twosix

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
16 days to cover whole Taiwan is likely just touch and go, spending most time on the road. Dunno if you're there to enjoy or just going on a road trip to clock miles. I'd suggest to spend the days on the northern part Taiwan.

MiImbEn

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

luei74

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
16 days to cover whole Taiwan is likely just touch and go, spending most time on the road. Dunno if you're there to enjoy or just going on a road trip to clock miles. I'd suggest to spend the days on the northern part Taiwan.

Ok, will do more homework and check w u guys again

Tsoukalos

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
well not really related to this thread but ish got talk about Taiwan guys good & bad as bf...

calkel20

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Yeah. Taiwan is huge!

calkel20

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
;):s13: nolah....someone posted earlier and I like the map...since reaching at Koahsiung so our journey will be starting from Koahsiung to Kenting first...family of 4 going too

4 person unless you driving lor.
If not Always try to stick to 3 person in a taxi

dilphinus

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
;):s13: nolah....someone posted earlier and I like the map...since reaching at Koahsiung so our journey will be starting from Koahsiung to Kenting first...family of 4 going too

December go Kenting? Have you researched on Kenting/Hengchun?

You want to swim in the cold? Kenting is better known for the beaches.

shermianz

Reaction score
any recommendation for Tea at Alisan? I'm here but im not a tea person so dunno which to get.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.