You Can Now Get StarCraft For Free (Legal)

blitzonic

Reaction score
You Can Now Get StarCraft For Free
Jason Schreier, Kotaku
Yesterday 5:45pmFiled to: STARCRAFT

In preparation for the upcoming remastered version of StarCraft: Brood War, which is scheduled for this summer, Blizzard has made the original versions of StarCraft and its expansion free. Totally free. On both PC and Mac.

There’s no catch. You can get the game here.

1.60 GB required for PC. Not sure about Mac.

Link: https://starcraft.com/en-us/articles/20674424

Providence

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I have downloaded the installer. However, I don't have the urge to install the game. :s13:

Don't know the reason. Just felt weird/uninterested when I was looking at the photo stills of the game. :D

Providence

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Now starcraft 6 already right?

There is only StarCraft 2. It is divided into 3 parts though. Wings of Liberty is the first one. Heart of the Swarm is the second. Legacy of the Void is the final one.

Where did you hear that StarCraft has progressed to the 6th edition? :s13:

It is still at the 2nd edition and the main story, more or less, ended the entire franchise universe.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.