iOCBC Trading Platform

OCBC Bank

Suspended
Reaction score
How come the stock average price bought few months back is difference in the indicative porfolio for yesterday and today? program bug?

Hi homedriver,

Thank you for your patience.

We would need more details to check.

Could you drop us a PM with your contact number and also let us know the counter and the tab that you are viewing if it is the “Current Portfolio” or the “Unrealized P/L”?

^DG

Junnie

Master Member
Reaction score
hi,

i want to ask whether it is possible to make stop orders instead of only limit orders?

homedriver

Master Member
Reaction score
Hi homedriver,

Thank you for your patience.

We would need more details to check.

Could you drop us a PM with your contact number and also let us know the counter and the tab that you are viewing if it is the “Current Portfolio” or the “Unrealized P/L”?

^DG
Is current portfolio. For example my Fraser Cpt Tr (J69U) bought months back. In prev average price is 1.96 but today average price is 2.026. Wonder why the average price is difference.

thegodfather

Reaction score
You bought and sold and bought again, back to back right? If so, it's a bug in the system I get that often Also. You can just edit it manually.

But all the profit and cost in the settlement slip are correct just a small bug in platform Tommy factor in contra. That's how I see it.

Is current portfolio. For example my Fraser Cpt Tr (J69U) bought months back. In prev average price is 1.96 but today average price is 2.026. Wonder why the average price is difference.

Bumblebee Man

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
On iocbc app, how do I remove a counter from my portfolio that has been delisted?

homedriver

Master Member
Reaction score
You bought and sold and bought again, back to back right? If so, it's a bug in the system I get that often Also. You can just edit it manually.

But all the profit and cost in the settlement slip are correct just a small bug in platform Tommy factor in contra. That's how I see it.

No. All slots are buy in once, never sell any or buy some more. That's why I don't understand.

OCBC Bank

Suspended
Reaction score

Hi homedriver,

We would certainly like to help you out on your queries.

In order for us to do so, could you drop us a PM with your contact number so that we may check on the issue and call to assist?

Thank you.

winorlose

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Inclusive of commission

I think ur trade size is small? Thats why avg price in portfolio shows a huge bump on ur buy price

Surrealz

Reaction score
OCBC Bank, got a question. I purchased Raffles Medical Group 'R01' before its 2016 split, and after split it's now SGX coded as 'BSL'.

However, my portfolio still shows the counter as 'R01', and there's been no update to the price information since the split, as the system is not translating it to 'BSL'.

What should I do about this? I can't even trade the counter since the system is not translating the pre-split counter to the post-split counter.

OCBC Bank

Suspended
Reaction score
OCBC Bank, got a question. I purchased Raffles Medical Group 'R01' before its 2016 split, and after split it's now SGX coded as 'BSL'.

However, my portfolio still shows the counter as 'R01', and there's been no update to the price information since the split, as the system is not translating it to 'BSL'.

What should I do about this? I can't even trade the counter since the system is not translating the pre-split counter to the post-split counter.

Hi Surrealz,

Thank you for getting in touch with us.

Your portfolio does not automatically adjust for changes in shareholdings arising from Corporate Actions such as bonus or rights issues, shares consolidation or splits, delisting or revocation of CPF trades and Initial Public Offering (IPO). To manually adjust your portfolio, you may delete Raffles Medical Group with counter code R01 and add the shares with counter code BSL. To ensure you add the accurate share quantity, please refer to your latest CDP statement.

You can continue to transact this counter notwithstanding that your portfolio is not updated with the stock split. You can search for the counter in the Speed Trade tab or Market Info tab using the search function on the top right hand corner of the page. If you are selling the shares, please check the quantity in your latest CDP statement to prevent any shortselling. For further assistance, you may call our hotline 1800 3388688 or email cs@ocbcsec.com.

^WX

Surrealz

Reaction score
Hi Surrealz,

Thank you for getting in touch with us.

Your portfolio does not automatically adjust for changes in shareholdings arising from Corporate Actions such as bonus or rights issues, shares consolidation or splits, delisting or revocation of CPF trades and Initial Public Offering (IPO). To manually adjust your portfolio, you may delete Raffles Medical Group with counter code R01 and add the shares with counter code BSL. To ensure you add the accurate share quantity, please refer to your latest CDP statement.

You can continue to transact this counter notwithstanding that your portfolio is not updated with the stock split. You can search for the counter in the Speed Trade tab or Market Info tab using the search function on the top right hand corner of the page. If you are selling the shares, please check the quantity in your latest CDP statement to prevent any shortselling. For further assistance, you may call our hotline 1800 3388688 or email cs@ocbcsec.com.

^WX

How exactly do I add the BSL counter? I don't see any options on the portfolio page. Would appreciate more clarity in your instructions, thank you!

orrb86

Reaction score
Anyone facing issue logging in to iOcbc? I can't get any OTP to login at all.

juzmela

Reaction score
iOCBC stop loss feature

Hi OCBC Bank,

Any updates on the Stop Loss feature as it's coming to the end of June? :s12:

Also, it'll be great if you could share with some screenshots on where the feature is located and how it can be used.

Thank you in advance!

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.