SIT Physiotherapy interview 2017

icyboiz

Reaction score
Hi i applied for SIT-Trinity physio too with my H2s being ABC (C for bio and B for chem) but i haven't been shortlisted for interview 😕 from what i found on the website, the latest MMI interview dates are 17-22 Apr... do i still stand a chance?

yeap the calls can come as late as one day before.

on another note, not a single person receives their outcome yet?

inzpiral88

Reaction score
Same here, PT interview. 5th April

No news so far
Today is the last batch for those who goes for the mini interview with SIT. I don't think you will get to know the outcome that fast in regards whether you are the first or 2nd batch. All the records during the interview process should be evaluated in the next few weeks. Earliest to know whether you are being selected in the final round with MOH should happen only after beginning May (if i am not wrong). Fyi, my interview was on 3 April for PT.

Last edited:

Unknown7383

Reaction score
Today is the last batch for those who goes for the mini interview with SIT. I don't think you will get to know the outcome that fast in regards whether you are the first or 2nd batch. All the records during the interview process should be evaluated in the next few weeks. Earliest to know whether you are being selected in the final round with MOH should happen only after beginning May (if i am not wrong). Fyi, my interview was on 3 April for PT.

what do you mean by final round with moh?

inzpiral88

Reaction score
The MOH interview only applies for those applying through the Professional Conversion Programmes.

reverence

Reaction score
Called up the person and she said if no interview can just conclude that it's rejected. :(

teozyj

Reaction score
Hi are there anyone who managed to get an interview or accepted for PT with unrelated diploma?

Pizzam

Reaction score
Hi are there anyone who managed to get an interview or accepted for PT with unrelated diploma?
Hello, Yeap I'm from a unrelated diploma ,went for the interview on 10th April and got the offer on 26th April for Physiotherapy!

teozyj

Reaction score
Hello, Yeap I'm from a unrelated diploma ,went for the interview on 10th April and got the offer on 26th April for Physiotherapy!

Hi Pizzam, thanks for replying! May I know your estimate gpa and did you work in a related field before applying or straight after poly/NS?

Pizzam

Reaction score
Hi Pizzam, thanks for replying! May I know your estimate gpa and did you work in a related field before applying or straight after poly/NS?
Hi! hahaha My GPA is 3.42 and i'm a fresh graduate from NYP with no health care related background and experience. P.s I think SIT doesn't really filter their candidates based on academic performance hahaha

teozyj

Reaction score
Hi! hahaha My GPA is 3.42 and i'm a fresh graduate from NYP with no health care related background and experience. P.s I think SIT doesn't really filter their candidates based on academic performance hahaha

wow congrats! then it might be your personal statement or other factors. I did not even get a chance for the interview, might have to try again next year but may not get it too :(

PenalCramp

Reaction score
wow congrats! then it might be your personal statement or other factors. I did not even get a chance for the interview, might have to try again next year but may not get it too :(

hey! Personal statement is important. If you have work experience, you can try to applt in conjunction with wda's pcp too! Google it. Haha

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.