Malaysia prepaid card

Gixxer1000

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
maybe i have it too but never track.

must it be single topup rm50?

i only see it is increase with 10GB only never see in detail.

As it's my first time purchasing season pass, so it jump from 0 to 10240MB.
My MA balance automatically all transfer to DA.

Just now i play around with the apps again and saw my SP data balance jump 10752MB and i received a sms on the free 500 MB. But my DA balance mysteriously deducted 2.80. :s11:

Habrosus

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
It just added onto the season pass amount
Thanks for the info! :)

Just now i play around with the apps again and saw my SP data balance jump 10752MB and i received a sms on the free 500 MB. But my DA balance mysteriously deducted 2.80. :s11:
If you didn't use SMS to subscribe from here (roaming) then might have been GST deduction. Most probably not exact, but 6% thereabout.

Yes. It does.

However, be careful not to choice the wrong one which is anything listed above the Daily..

Those are not drawing from season pass de.

Withdrawal from Season Pass excludes those special offer ones on the top of the list. ;)

kelvinti

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
it does not say it is season pass below the below one.

Yes. It does not state.

Just don't ever choose anything starts with "DATA PROMO...." which are above the listing before the "Daily....". :)

All users will know which are the correct one to choose for season pass after a while. :)

Last edited:

Gixxer1000

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the info! :)

If you didn't use SMS to subscribe from here (roaming) then might have been GST deduction. Most probably not exact, but 6% thereabout.

I've charged GST when I made payment. Paid RM53 for the RM50 package.
Drop them an email already. Shall see what they said. I always do a balance check after i meddle with the sim card.
The only thing i did was trying *150#, which doesn't even works. Not sure if it's due to roaming or what.

kelvinti

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Drop them an email already. Shall see what they said. I always do a balance check after i meddle with the sim card.
The only thing i did was trying *150#, which doesn't even works. Not sure if it's due to roaming or what.

It is *150*3*# dialing the myxox SIM card. This is USSD code. No roaming SMS involved.

steven168z

Master Member
Reaction score

kelvinti

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Choose the 3 and 7 rm one?

If you think that 250MB is enough for you in 24 hours trip. Then choose RM3 for 250MB.

If you think that 250MB is NOT enough for you in 24 hours. Then choose RM7 for 350MB.

For multiple days trip in malaysia. oFr example; 3/4 Genting trip. Please choose RM10/7 days - 350MB. That means that 350MB is valid for 7 days. if you used up the 350MB before 7 days. You just withdraw another Daily (Rm3 or RM7 or RM10 package) accordingly to you needs.

Do not choose Daily one as you reminding data will be forfotted after 24 hours. Waste your data and money even though it is RM3 more comparing between a Daily/1 Day - RM7 and Daily/7 Dyas - RM10.

steven168z

Master Member
Reaction score
If you think that 250MB is enough for you in 24 hours trip. Then choose RM3 for 250MB.

If you think that 250MB is NOT enough for you in 24 hours. Then choose RM7 for 350MB.

For multiple days trip in malaysia. oFr example; 3/4 Genting trip. Please choose RM10/7 days - 350MB. That means that 350MB is valid for 7 days. if you used up the 350MB before 7 days. You just withdraw another Daily (Rm3 or RM7 or RM10 package) accordingly to you needs.

Do not choose Daily one as you reminding data will be forfotted after 24 hours. Waste your data and money even though it is RM3 more comparing between a Daily/1 Day - RM7 and Daily/7 Dyas - RM10.

choose RM3 250MB 2 times cheaper and more data than RM7 350MB

sCuzzZy

Reaction score
Moderator Note:

No commercial solicitation are allowed.

Kindly use the Travel Bazaar for its name sake.

Habrosus

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

*150# should be a free service, it's only when you subscribe to something via SMS that it'll be charged as we're roaming with the OneXOX card. So that leaves this possibility out, though I'm not sure why it's not working for you as I've only been using the app lately.

AFAIK, GST is chargeable against our reload amount, and because we've already paid for this tax, there will not be another GST charge when we subscribe to something that results in the cost deduction from our credit balance.

That is:
- You've say, RM10 credit balance
- You reload RM50
- Total credit balance will be RM60
- After a while, you'll notice a GST deduction against your RM50 reload amount
- When you subscribe to say, yesterday's 10GB @RM50, you should only be charged exactly RM50 - no more GST deduction.

Hope the above helps. :)

Edit: Will also have to take into account any initial reload done in order to extend validity to 28-month, etc. GST is chargeable against all reloads as we're foreign users.

Last edited:

Gixxer1000

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Agreed. The myxox app does wonder. :)

Yes. It does not state.

Just don't ever choose anything starts with "DATA PROMO...." which are above the listing before the "Daily....". :)

All users will know which are the correct one to choose for season pass after a while. :)

What i mean is it only RM 3 and 7 is available for the SP deduction?

Gixxer1000

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
*150# should be a free service, it's only when you subscribe to something via SMS that it'll be charged as we're roaming with the OneXOX card. So that leaves this possibility out, though I'm not sure why it's not working for you as I've only been using the app lately.

AFAIK, GST is chargeable against our reload amount, and because we've already paid for this tax, there will not be another GST charge when we subscribe to something that results in the cost deduction from our credit balance.

That is:
- You've say, RM10 credit balance
- You reload RM50
- Total credit balance will be RM60
- After a while, you'll notice a GST deduction against your RM50 reload amount
- When you subscribe to say, yesterday's 10GB @RM50, you should only be charged exactly RM50 - no more GST deduction.

Hope the above helps. :)

Edit: Will also have to take into account any initial reload done in order to extend validity to 28-month, etc. GST is chargeable against all reloads as we're foreign users.

I did not do the reload of RM50. I just purchase the SP directly inside the xox apps.
So if like what you had mentioned, the deduction is for the GST, means I had been double charged?

5aqYQGjl.png

Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.