Nissan note 2017

hoboonhua

Reaction score
I am keen to get nissan note. Any feedback bro? This nissan note is petrol correct? Because i read it is diesel. Very confuse..anyone?

HKS_Hippo

Suspended
Reaction score
Bro, go test drive.

IMHO, looks not there.
Top up abit can get a more powerful Honda Jazz 1.5

EJB

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Don't believe all the marketing. Go try it out.

HKS_Hippo

Suspended
Reaction score
Test drive the Pulsar while you are there also.
Let us know how the 2 cars feel

HKS_Hippo

Suspended
Reaction score
Top spec model is $95,800. 1.2L Petrol Supercharged
98 BHP

Can consider:

Honda Jazz 1.3 HATCHBACK $92,999 100BHP
Honda Jazz 1.5 RS HATCHBACK $95,999 130BHP

Mazda 2 Hatch base model is $98,300 liao

hoboonhua

Reaction score
Nissan note 1.2 normal is 90k+ after discount. Got sensing,leather seats, rear camera...

HKS_Hippo

Suspended
Reaction score
Nissan note 1.2 normal is 90k+ after discount. Got sensing,leather seats, rear camera...

Leather seats, rear camera all cars have one
Sensing not much but you also dont want to rely on them 100%

You go test drive.
1.2L no super charge ah?
See if you like first

sinicker

Master Member
Reaction score
where's the bro who bought Nissan Note then the wife complain small 2 weeks after collection... and very paiseh to tell colleagues her husband drives nissan note one.... please come in......

HeadQuarters

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Paging for Summer kor kor, paging for Summer kor kor to share your sexperience :o

laksafan

Reaction score
Friend has the older model bought in 2012-13. 1.2 also, i drove it to malaysia together and it is really not bad, i am surprise at the handling and the power of the car. Oh it cost 131k then

but take note - Honda Jazz is more spacious and HRV pricing is also close to the Jazz. Mobilo also close to HRV... I drive a very small car only because my home got mpv and two large sedans which I can use anytime just swap cars. But for those who don't always have access to family members other cars i seriously advice you to consider the space. I drive a tiny car that has very little boot space. Alot of constraints even when wanting to fetch people. Personally I would consider the Toyota Sienta or Mobilo or Chevy Orlando cos it's versatile - want space got space want boot got boot pricing wise its very close.. if i dun want too big cars then its Nissan QQ, HRV or if small cars then Jazz. Value for money.

If i dun have any needs or concern where i drive alone or with another person most of the time and certain for the next few years my needs wont change then you can settle for note

(i was considering those cars in feb btw)

Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.