Malaysia prepaid card

Gixxer1000

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
hi..understand what you meant.

u may login to your xox selfcare.. bill statement ..prepraid itemized..then chose this month date..it will show you your usage. Maybe you can get some idea there. :)

Thanks. Checked. The update is only available till 13 Apr. :s13:

Phelio

Banned
Reaction score
Thanks. Checked. The update is only available till 13 Apr. :s13:
oki..if u happen to visit Msia soon and they have not replied your email. you may call 12273 in Msia, they can check for you immediately. or in Sg u can call too +603-78824952 (but not advisable)

Gixxer1000

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
oki..if u happen to visit Msia soon and they have not replied your email. you may call 12273 in Msia, they can check for you immediately. or in Sg u can call too +603-78824952 (but not advisable)
Ok. Will try. Thanks

kitkat2

Reaction score
i hope you guys didn't lose money because you inserted the sim into an iphone. iphones are notorious for sending hidden sms'es.

i have just lost 60 sen on my digi.

kitkat2

Reaction score
Is it the IMessage popped up message?

for me, yes, most of the time. sometimes no popup message and credit disappears.

digi, hotlink usually got popups. umobile no popup and so far no credits lost when in malaysia. but lost money when in singapore.

someone reported xiaomi too sends sms silently. now i wonder which phone is safe.

what88

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
for me, yes, most of the time. sometimes no popup message and credit disappears.

digi, hotlink usually got popups. umobile no popup and so far no credits lost when in malaysia. but lost money when in singapore.

someone reported xiaomi too sends sms silently. now i wonder which phone is safe.

So far I only experienced $$$ deducted for my OneXOX...

Habrosus

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
OMG, looks like I shouldn't use an MY prepaid SIM card if/when I get an iPhone! Looks like this problem is quite common...? :eek:

Habrosus

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
My OneXOX Transactions Spreadsheet

Since OneXOX has a Season Pass (wallet), around 2-year validity (even after the card being about 1-year-old, due to the reloads I've done*), I decided to keep a record of the transactions.

There may be a better way for you guys to do it, like an app or something, but mine is just a good old Excel spreadsheet. :D

(*Once again, validity of OneXOX is stack-able in a sense that each reload will further extend the active period.

Actually, I'm just sharing the heading:
- Date
- Transactions
- DA
- MA
- Total of DA+MA
- Validity
- Free SMS
- Loyalty Points
- Season Pass

kitkat2

Reaction score
OMG, looks like I shouldn't use an MY prepaid SIM card if/when I get an iPhone! Looks like this problem is quite common...? :eek:

it is happening for all sim cards, not just MY.

there are some steps you could take to minimize loss and reduce the likelihood of iphone sending sms secretly.

what88

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
did you ever get popups?

it is happening for all sim cards, not just MY.

there are some steps you could take to minimize loss and reduce the likelihood of iphone sending sms secretly.

Yup, quite often got the popups whenever changing a SIM card, normally I will just ignore the message by click the "X" and so far did not encounter any deduction.

FYI, my IMessage, facetime and mobile Data Roaming is always off.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.