[OFFICIAL] Taiwan Guide and Taiwan related matters - Part 8

Status
Not open for further replies.

MiImbEn

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I went last day of Dec in 2012.
What's cold when you have hotspring and a hair dryer.

that day when i went hotspring was the coldest day of my trip

18 degree in taipei

i had the dual private hotspring 1 hot 1 cold

si bei shiok to soak in the cold one after u dip the hot one

calkel20

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
that day when i went hotspring was the coldest day of my trip

18 degree in taipei

i had the dual private hotspring 1 hot 1 cold

si bei shiok to soak in the cold one after u dip the hot one
U will literally purge whatever 寒 in you. But remember to wipe dry after that. Not supposed to wash with soap after soaking.
Might be bad for you. Soap up only before you dip, not after the hotspring.

Artemis77

Banned
Reaction score
Dont taxi super ex!!! Take HSE 南上北下 High speed train or 台铁 Railyway is faster & safer then taxi plus alot cheaper. Left side HSR right side TRA.

So far don't have yet, still read up some blogs and get more idea, more like following the below route. Is the below route sounds feasible?
JFvxeAcl.jpg

Prefer to stay at 名宿 and 温泉酒店。Place to visit: scenery place, sea side, mountains area. Any recommendations?

Sent from Xiaomi MI MAX using GAGT

Look-into-me

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Any idea how long will the taxi journey be if I cab from tms to shifen? and is it recommended to cab down? :o Intend to head out at around 9am to shifen/jiufen then evening time come back to city area, not sure if its a good plan

dede1217

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Any idea how long will the taxi journey be if I cab from tms to shifen? and is it recommended to cab down? :o Intend to head out at around 9am to shifen/jiufen then evening time come back to city area, not sure if its a good plan

Perhaps i think is about 1000+ twd one way ...
rmb my driver told me is better to get your own driver , if u book separately, is kinda expensive ... if rain, worst ...

aholic

Reaction score
Taipei to Ruifang

Hi, I'm planning to head to Shifen/Pingxi/Jingtong from Taipei.
Would taking the TRA from TMS to Ruifang or bus 1062 from Zhongxiao Fuxing Station to Ruifang be more worthwhile in terms of duration of journey and fare?
Thanks in advance!

twosix

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi, I'm planning to head to Shifen/Pingxi/Jingtong from Taipei.
Would taking the TRA from TMS to Ruifang or bus 1062 from Zhongxiao Fuxing Station to Ruifang be more worthwhile in terms of duration of journey and fare?
Thanks in advance!

Take bus if you're going to jiufen first. If not going to jiufen, take train better.

Look-into-me

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Perhaps i think is about 1000+ twd one way ...
rmb my driver told me is better to get your own driver , if u book separately, is kinda expensive ... if rain, worst ...

Oh my... Guess will have to take public transport there! :s12:

Oh ya, not sure if there's any sneakers fans here but wanna check if Adidas NMD is widely available in Taipei's Adidas shops? I know that Japan and Korean can find them pretty easily in any Adidas outlet, not sure if it's the same for Taipei. Singapore's don't need to say also know that it's.....

Last edited:

calkel20

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Oh my... Guess will have to take public transport there! :s12:

Oh ya, not sure if there's any sneakers fans here but wanna check if Adidas NMD is widely available in Taipei's Adidas shops? I know that Japan and Korean can find them pretty easily in any Adidas outlet, not sure if it's the same for Taipei. Singapore's don't need to say also know that it's.....
Can find.
A customer of mine bought hers for 4800ntd.

twosix

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Nobody go Tainan? Read that the food there like very nice neh..

Saw a piece of news recently that singaporeans mostly go taipei only. estimated only 10000+ singaporeans visited tainan last year.

i went tainan last year and the food is great, and cheaper than taipei too. but transport is not as good as taipei. no mrt, bus not so frequent. but can walk to a lot of attractions in the city as they are not far from each other.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.