IMDA NEU PC Plus Programme - for students and persons with disabilities from low income households

Intrinion

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
What is this programme about?
The NEU PC Plus Programme offers students and persons with disabilities from low income households the opportunity to own a brand new computer at an affordable price.

Programme details:
Link

Different Schemes available under programme:
Link

PC (Laptop and Desktop) and Broadband types, costs and specifications:
Link

Application Requirements and Details:
Link

Mod's Note:
I do encourage you all to spread this message and help bring awareness about this scheme - to help alleviate financial burdens to families and individuals in this category. Thread will be stickied in the Notebook Clinic sub-forum as part of a Public Service Announcement.

Special thanks to:
ksrokiller for bringing awareness to this
For sharing, those who are under low to mid income category can consider applying for this neu pc plus program to purchase a new laptop comes with 3 years warranty from $223.63 depending on level of subsidy and laptop model chosen

Last edited:

Limexx

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
apply liao ~ think need wait june then got confirmation or smth

knight99

Reaction score
Which laptop to get to sell away?

A Friend eligible under disability condition.

Which laptop option is best if want to sell away(where to sell:) as already have one but just want the free broadband?

Option 2 Lenovo: Intel 6th generation, Dual Core i5-6200U, 64-bit support, 2.8GHz 3MB
$223.63

Option 3 Acer: Intel 7th generation, i5-7200U 2.5GHz with TurboBoost to 3.1GHz, 3MB L3 Cache
$399.11

Option 4 Acer: Intel 7th generation, i7-7500U 2.7GHz with TurboBoost to 3.5GHz, 4MB L3 Cache $890.24

Thanks for your advice in advance.

Intrinion

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
Apologies for this late reply, the purpose of this thread is to bring awareness and help out persons who are eligible for this scheme. While I am not sure of the specifics with regards to the prohibition of sale of such hugely subsidised devices, It is in good faith that such discussions of buying / selling be under taken here. Hope you understand!

A Friend eligible under disability condition.

Which laptop option is best if want to sell away(where to sell:) as already have one but just want the free broadband?

Option 2 Lenovo: Intel 6th generation, Dual Core i5-6200U, 64-bit support, 2.8GHz 3MB
$223.63

Option 3 Acer: Intel 7th generation, i5-7200U 2.5GHz with TurboBoost to 3.1GHz, 3MB L3 Cache
$399.11

Option 4 Acer: Intel 7th generation, i7-7500U 2.7GHz with TurboBoost to 3.5GHz, 4MB L3 Cache $890.24

Thanks for your advice in advance.

ksrokiller

Master Member
Reaction score
What is this programme about?

Programme details:
Link

Different Schemes available under programme:
Link

PC (Laptop and Desktop) and Broadband types, costs and specifications:
Link

Application Requirements and Details:
Link

Mod's Note:
I do encourage you all to spread this message and help bring awareness about this scheme - to help alleviate financial burdens to families and individuals in this category. Thread will be stickied in the Notebook Clinic sub-forum as part of a Public Service Announcement.

Special thanks to:
ksrokiller for bringing awareness to this

Thanks Intrinion!:)

Last edited:

SpecialKeyboardService

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Apologies for this late reply, the purpose of this thread is to bring awareness and help out persons who are eligible for this scheme. While I am not sure of the specifics with regards to the prohibition of sale of such hugely subsidised devices, It is in good faith that such discussions of buying / selling be under taken here. Hope you understand!
hi mod, the link posted above is broken, please update new one! Thanks!:)

firesong

Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
@Intrinion
Updated Link:

Programme details:
Link

The information has been consolidated into a single link, with the various details all branched out accordingly.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.