NTU/NUS/SMU 2017-2018 Intake

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jill1710

Reaction score
Oh, it was 3 weeks after my interview. But my interview was very late on 5May and got the offer on 26May. Hope you don't have to wait so long cos there were others who got it within days after interview. So it all depends.

Hi, I got offered NTU History this week, we will be school mate then... See you!:)))

eddief4

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Please don't state assumptions as fact. It's not helpful at best and self-serving at worst.

If you've seen this guy's posts, then you understand why he does that.

Guy assumes I'm from poly without checking trying to discredit me.

Doing A levels = Universities don't give a **** about your O levels

Poly diplomas = They still take into account your O levels and the course you came from.

Yet he thought I was from poly despite stating multiple times I took A levels on here.

MrSinkie95

Honorary Member
Reaction score
hi just want y'll opinion, which one will you accept - smu biz or ntu biz? Thanks!

depends on your character.. smu culture very different compared to ntu. that's also why they tend to draw a higher pay because they can speak very well

Pvcleather

Reaction score
She's gonna appeal to psychology and yeah, accept the offer while waiting.

She's also waiting for NUS FASS to get back to her before she makes a decision though.

Hey, can I ask when did your gf get her offer, and was it through normal admission or through DA? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.