Malaysia prepaid card

Oinkize

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Very tempted to get xox man.

But i still holding on to my tron, hotlink and tablet plan...

Furthermore i have 2 starhub prepaids able to do happy roam...

kelvinti

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Maitu liao.... Go grab one ONEXOX card now....

Only gain. No loss!

Habrosus

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

I can't see any disadvantage with getting one; SIM pack, initial 3GB, add 10GB, then sit on it for over 30 months...

I'm still holding on to my Hotlink and tablet plans, XPAX and Magic, Digi, Tune Talk, Tron... also M1 Prepaid that can roam happily too. :D

what88

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I can't see any disadvantage with getting one; SIM pack, initial 3GB, add 10GB, then sit on it for over 30 months...

I'm still holding on to my Hotlink and tablet plans, XPAX and Magic, Digi, Tune Talk, Tron... also M1 Prepaid that can roam happily too. :D

Bro, you can start to set up a website to rent out yours SIM cards. :s13::s13:

just kidding...:D

Habrosus

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I'm going to kl for a week, for the best value for data what sim should I get?

Get the OneXOX card (dealers can be found in the Travel Bazaar), check the past few pages for details.

Keep the rest for your future trips.

kitkat2

Reaction score
I'm going to kl for a week, for the best value for data what sim should I get?

best value will be digi best. rm8, valid for 30 days, free 1gb data for one week, rm5 credit inside, each rm1 can buy you 300mb + 200mb data for 24 hours, unlimited fb and ig.

use and throw, get free rides from grab and uber for each new number.

Last edited:

fifoent

Reaction score
Get the OneXOX card (dealers can be found in the Travel Bazaar), check the past few pages for details.

Keep the rest for your future trips.

best value will be digi best. rm8, valid for 30 days, free 1gb data for one week, rm5 credit inside, each rm1 can buy you 300mb + 200mb data for 24 hours, unlimited fb and ig.

thanks, seems like digi best is a better deal

kelvinti

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
thanks, seems like digi best is a better deal

Depending on what you want.

For long term with the same number with a lot of data bundle to keep and use as and when I want, ONEXOX.

For short term, others.

Last edited:

bladez87

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
is there any guide available on setting up digi best for the first time in singapore? i cant seem to get the verification code for mydigi app.

edit: i registered an account via mydigi app le.

Last edited:

bladez87

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

bro. how to get 200/300mb for 1RM?
i having trouble setting up my digi best line

bros, i see you guys recommending one xox, is it better than digi best for long term?
i will be going into JB on weekly basis with my gf to her family, so intend to keep a long term line. mainly for data usage when crossing causeway and adhoc calls.

thanks

Last edited:

kitkat2

Reaction score
is there any guide available on setting up digi best for the first time in singapore? i cant seem to get the verification code for mydigi app.

is your card activated? you need to make the first call to activate it. don't do it if you are in singapore.

if you have not redeemed the free 1gb data, don't use the app until you are ready. otherwise you will trigger it and have to redeem in 3 days and use it up in 7 days. as an alternative, login from the webpage.

Last edited:

kitkat2

Reaction score
bro. how to get 200/300mb for 1RM?
i having trouble setting up my digi best line

bros, i see you guys recommending one xox, is it better than digi best for long term?
i will be going into JB on weekly basis with my gf to her family, so intend to keep a long term line. mainly for data usage when crossing causeway and adhoc calls.

thanks

login into your connect account on digi website and buy the rm1 plan.

u7OspYj.jpg

then follow the sms instructions to redeem the 200mb.

bladez87

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
is your card activated? you need to make the first call to activate it. don't do it if you are in singapore.

if you have not redeemed the free 1gb data, don't use the app until you are ready. otherwise you will trigger it and have to redeem in 3 days and use it up in 7 days. as an alternative, login from the webpage.
OOO!!! NO WONDER!
I couldnt receive any sms from the digi line until I called the number using my SG line, and after which immediately all the verification sms came in.
aiya, i already used the mydigi app so i guess the 1gb already activated. haha

Habrosus

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
OOO!!! NO WONDER!
I couldnt receive any sms from the digi line until I called the number using my SG line, and after which immediately all the verification sms came in.
aiya, i already used the mydigi app so i guess the 1gb already activated. haha

When did you activate the app?

Try going into it to look if there's the 1GB there to be redeemed, if you're going over one of these days. Check if there's anything listed under Freebies.

bladez87

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
When did you activate the app?

Try going into it to look if there's the 1GB there to be redeemed, if you're going over one of these days. Check if there's anything listed under Freebies.
activated it last night. anyway, the causeway is super packed today.
The Q at Singapore ICA reached the glass door area in front of the escalator. I then U turned from there, the Q in JB is likely to be worse.

xtemujin

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I've not used my Onexox prepaid card but getting a deduction of RM10.

Anyone encountered this issue?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.