Johor Bahru - share is caring

Status
Not open for further replies.

reggaez

Reaction score
Far drive away? Sorry the last time I went to Jb was 2 years ago

drive from Legoland to Bukit Indah is about 20mins away also. Google map will direct you via the highway to Bukit Indah Aeon.

If you are more adventurous and want to chill and relax at cafes , you can try the Sutera Mall area. Plenty of small cafes and restaurants there. I go there with my son every weekend.

bbmars1128

Reaction score
You drive?

Bus from JB CIQ to Bukit Indah is around 20 mins to half an hour, passing Legoland.

So if you drive, it'll be much nearer/faster.

May I know can you be certain that the bus journey from CIQ to there is that long only? As far as I know, its more than that. The bus frequency from JB Sentral to LEGOLAND is like every 1.5hr 1 trip and that does not include skipping lunch hour wait which is longer.

If you have taken that before, I would be glad to know. else don't guess the time taken. We try to provide as accurate information as possible

Habrosus

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
May I know can you be certain that the bus journey from CIQ to there is that long only? As far as I know, its more than that. The bus frequency from JB Sentral to LEGOLAND is like every 1.5hr 1 trip and that does not include skipping lunch hour wait which is longer.

If you have taken that before, I would be glad to know. else don't guess the time taken. We try to provide as accurate information as possible

JB CIQ 2nd Link, why not? I'm referring to the time taken for the journey; waiting time is a different matter altogether, as it depends on the timetable. Telling him the time taken for the journey so that he can estimate the time taken from Legoland as well.

That's my usual route to Bukit Indah and Sutera Mall. I see no reason for me to head there via JB Sentral. :s11:

Note: JB CIQ = Johor Bahru, Customs Immigration Quarantine Complex - does JB CIQ refer to JB Sentral side only? :s11:

Last edited:

Habrosus

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Really don't understand what's your problem here. :s11:

He just wanted to know how far away is Legoland to Bukit Indah, why would I even touch on the bus frequency when I was just using the time taken for a bus to travel along a certain route? :s11: How would that help/contribute to him estimating the time he'd have to take from Legoland to Bukit Indah? :s11:

The bus journey I was referring to goes from JB CIQ 2nd Link (Tuas, if you like) since that passes Legoland and will give a better (IMO) reference point. YES, I've been going to those places via 2nd link, NEVER via JB Sentral. Neither have I even thought about JB Sentral at that point of time. Why JB Sentral? :s11:

Is this a discussion forum or Information Counter? Maybe I should refrain from answering anything regarding buses. :s8:

hwaa

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Any recommended place for grocery and meals near legoland?

TIA

just went legoland recently, nearest for meals shld be medini mall within legoland itself though its quite limited but its good enough to get full.

groceries wise nearest shld be aeon bukit indah. by car is ard 15-20mins but do take note the traffic and parking is madness there during weekends or ph.

if u are staying over den best to just take cab. i stayed over at somerset medini just opposite legoland and they got one way shuttle to bukit indah. hope it helps.

this was my first trip to legoland. i went during the good friday long weekend in april.

Habrosus

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Bukit Indah he'll have a choice of Aeon Jusco, Tesco, and also Giant. :)

If he goes a little further to Sutera Mall, there's Aeon Big.

Groceries, that is. :)

WWH123

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
any market near city square? my apologies if this has been asked previously.

Panerex

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
drive from Legoland to Bukit Indah is about 20mins away also. Google map will direct you via the highway to Bukit Indah Aeon.

If you are more adventurous and want to chill and relax at cafes , you can try the Sutera Mall area. Plenty of small cafes and restaurants there. I go there with my son every weekend.

Thanks Bukit indah seems interesting.

I will be driving but is that place a notorious for SG car loss?

I just want to be very safe.

Also how are the carpark rates like? Assume to pay via touch n go?

joelhaw

Reaction score
kapitan @ city square basement 1

kapitan @ komtar JBCC top floor beside foodcourt

not sure if i got the names correct though...

Capitan at CS was closed when I was there about 3 weeks ago. Not sure if they were renovating or closed for good. Can go KSL, a big supermarket there for you.

hwaa

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Thanks Bukit indah seems interesting.

I will be driving but is that place a notorious for SG car loss?

I just want to be very safe.

Also how are the carpark rates like? Assume to pay via touch n go?

its one of the better places to go.

carpark flat rate at 1rm.

pay at the machine before u go collect your car.

many sporeans go there, generally quite safe, just be humble will do.

koreanlover

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
VuuPf85.jpg

The Uber Code is INSANESAVINGS

hwaa

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
KSL is getting damn crap. all levels selling the same things.

Habrosus

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The cheese tart there is nice though.

It's more a place for makan and movie, I guess.

I've to go back to Dr Specs but other than that, I can only think of finding someone to eat and browse through the handphone accessories.

hwaa

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
today wanted to test the cinema but decided to go for 90mins thai odyssey massage instead.

the cinema looks quite good, yah ksl guess its for tesco supermart, makan, other than that from basement to L2 basically it's selling same stuffs.

hwaa

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
ard 160rm+ for 90mins. but thai odyssey quite popular better to book in advance. i walked in almost got no slots.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.