Malaysia prepaid card

csoyzx

Master Member
Reaction score
ONEXOX - longest validity

10e3j2g.jpg

bro how u manage to get 10 yrs validity?

kelvinti

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Haha! :s13:

The more you purchase, be it data or airtime, the more boxes the dealers needed to store their cold hard cash in their basements LOL! :s13:

We feed the dealers until they song song! :s22:

The moral of the story! Just purchase or top up what you need!

Last edited:

Habrosus

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Reminder to DiGi users who have activated the new app during the March promotion, to redeem your last 1GB of FOC data for May.

Not sure about yours, but I got my SMS on Sunday, so "within 3 days" means today is my last day for redemption. Already did. :)

kitkat2

Reaction score
nUN1fz0.jpg

and with ppu data at 2 sen per mb, really don't see any point in holding onto hotlink tablet :)

Habrosus

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
it too much.... if close down die

Leave home car knock down also can die. Will you die over a lost of <S$200?

It all boils down to individual's choice, like you can just go on with your RM10 Tron reload.

what88

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Leave home car knock down also can die. Will you die over a lost of <S$200?

It all boils down to individual's choice, like you can just go on with your RM10 Tron reload.

:s13::s13::s13:

The only concern I have is there may have much better deal in near future. :s12:

kelvinti

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Not bad.

Go with almost 90GB of SP data to be used for WhatsApp in the next dimension rather than searching high and low there to top up in the last minute...

Just joking...

Last edited:

rookie121

Reaction score
it is either it last 10yr or close down before 10yr which ever come first.

it too much.... if close down die

Not bad.

Go with almost 90GB of SP data to be used for WhatsApp in the next dimension rather than searching high and low there to top up in the last minute...

Just joking...

Bros, Why so negative ?

Please do not be offended. Not trying to show off.

I am spending my own money. Definitely will not lost sleep or die due to a few RM.

Habrosus

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
:s13::s13::s13:

The only concern I have is there may have much better deal in near future. :s12:
There'll definitely be better offers in future since there's competition. It's how much effort one wants to spend watching and waiting...
I'd just do it with my primary line :)

Jerlinfong

Reaction score
The cheapest prepaid card can be used in oversea

Hi guys! Any ideas which prepaid card is the cheapest and can be used in oversea? I long term stay in Singapore, I only need the prepaid card to receive one time password from Malaysia bank when I need to login to my internet banking. Hope you guys can recommend.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.