Xiaomi Mi Max 2 - The new BIG gets even better!

kelvinti

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I think when Mi Max 2 launches. The price probably will be much more higher than the current Mi Max.

Rumored that it will come with a better camera likes in the current Mi5.

So, if the camera, especially in low light condition is not important to you. The current price is Mi Max is worth to get.

Else, wait for the higher price tag of Mi Max 2 with a much better camera.

Swordsman

Banned
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
I think when Mi Max 2 launches. The price probably will be much more higher than the current Mi Max.

Rumored that it will come with a better camera likes in the current Mi5.

So, if the camera, especially in low light condition is not important to you. The current price is Mi Max is worth to get.

Else, wait for the higher price tag of Mi Max 2 with a much better camera.

any reputable shop for me to buy from ?

red bean from SLS are ok or not ?

kelvinti

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
any reputable shop for me to buy from ?

red bean from SLS are ok or not ?

Are you talking about buying a local set or an export set?

Red Bean should be fine if the price is right. Most of us bought an export set from online shops which have physical shops as well as the online price is usually better and much cheaper due to online promotion.

One thing to note though. If the shop gives you a China export set. The set would likely to be loaded with China rom or 3rd party rom. You will have to flash it to official Global rom on your own or ask the shop to help flashing for you if they are willing and know how to do it.

Anyway, flashing to Global rom is a simple process. Many bros here have learned and done so with ease. :)

Mi Max is really a damn good phone for media purposes, playing non extreme graphic intensive games as well as for ease of reading and typing with such huge screen. The stamina of its huge 4850mha battery is amazing too. :)

MIUI itself is snappy too. :)

Last edited:

Swordsman

Banned
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Are you talking about buying a local set or an export set?

Red Bean should be fine if the price is right. Most of us bought an export set from online shops which have physical shops as well as the online price is usually better and much cheaper due to online promotion.

One thing to note though. If the shop gives you a China export set. The set would likely to be loaded with China rom or 3rd party rom. You will have to flash it to official Global rom on your own or ask the shop to help flashing for you if they are willing and know how to do it.

Anyway, flashing to Global rom is a simple process. Many bros here have learned and done so with ease. :)

Mi Max is really a damn good phone for media purposes, playing non extreme graphic intensive games as well as for ease of reading and typing with such huge screen. The stamina of its huge 4850mha battery is amazing too. :)

MIUI itself is snappy too. :)

I shall learn from you guys to do flashing to global

i just bought $269 export set from an online lazada store..

cash on delivery.

anny big issue, just shoot e-mail to lazada.

kelvinti

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I shall learn from you guys to do flashing to global

i just bought $269 export set from an online lazada store..

cash on delivery.

anny big issue, just shoot e-mail to lazada.

Wow! That's fast siol!:s13:

I can't remember Empire 13 belongs to which physical shop already! =:p

Good! You may now transfer yourself over to the Mi Max (1) thread. :)

This is reserved for the upcoming Mi Max 2!:s8:

Last edited:

YSLee

Master Member
Reaction score
Come on Xiaomi, just announce and launch it already! I still need to wait for the global ROM to show up after that too! XD

vhungryy

Reaction score
Lai liao

18199337_1501582356549527_6794383287942423629_n.png

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.