Suzuki Every Users!

sanchin

Reaction score
Recently a lot of ppl thinking of buying as commercial vehicle since coe drop so much including my friend, but then driving into msia can be potentially difficult as commercial vehicle with plate G/Y require registration in msia. This mini van looks good for daily usage with big space behind can just put in bicycle go garden/beach picnic.

geekroute

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I'm driving a Suzuki Every DA17V as a company vehicle to send goods. Bought it when coe was 51k.

laksafan

Reaction score
Every was popular and yet not. I wanted to buy one for me to move around, fetch pple and put stuff etc love the space and it was quite cheap then. they even install the back seats for you so that you can use it like a basic mpv. i think pple were concern over the 660cc engine and petrol van. They even have auto, it scares many pple as they afraid under Power

superman

Master Member
Reaction score
Every was popular and yet not. I wanted to buy one for me to move around, fetch pple and put stuff etc love the space and it was quite cheap then. they even install the back seats for you so that you can use it like a basic mpv. i think pple were concern over the 660cc engine and petrol van. They even have auto, it scares many pple as they afraid under Power

Can fixed seat pass inspection, i thought only GPV can have fixed seat at the back, tats why Doblo only provide non fixed seat at the back.

xXxJavierxXx

Reaction score
pretty good. the brand new every is a 5 speed auto, much smoother than the previous 3 speed auto.

power became better after changing to Amsoil 5w30 oil at 2k mileage. :s12:

Will the driver seat get hot since the engine compartment is below the seat.

keithwb

Master Member
Reaction score
pretty good. the brand new every is a 5 speed auto, much smoother than the previous 3 speed auto.

power became better after changing to Amsoil 5w30 oil at 2k mileage. :s12:

The latest version is 5 speed auto? I only saw 4 speed auto.

Is 660 join turbo the latest?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.