LG G6

kyleongwl

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Any retail shop to recommend for back casing?
Huh? There shd b available most shop...no? Me got a spigen on the day of its release.the shop beside BK at burlington has a good range (UAG, Spigen, Ringke....) and open on sunday a well

Last edited:

wonderkid82

Reaction score
Anybody with G6 got issues with app like Uber and grab? The map is not loading in these app. Any help will be greatly appreciated thanks!!

batboyz

Master Member
Reaction score
Stock charger got fast charging?

The output of the stock original charger is 9V 1.8A or 5V 1.8A. So yes, it supports fast charging. Just read the charger spec.

Anybody with G6 got issues with app like Uber and grab? The map is not loading in these app. Any help will be greatly appreciated thanks!!

Just tried to open Grab, no issue, can load the map fine.

Gaminator

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I had an issue with Grab, it always crash when I tried to use it. I simply uninstalled it, and reinstalled it, after which there wasn't any issue with it at anymore.

Alexz_Hong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yes. I did.
U need to soft reset the phone and it will fix everything..

Where can i find UAG COVER FOR LG G6?

There's a shop in AMK Hub that has it too. Very friendly boss, but eventually didn't buy it cause prefer thinner case. haha. Level 2, called GX or something like that. they have the UAG display outside shouldn't be hard to find.

rapcon

Reaction score
is M1 selling the dual sim version?

Anybody take a look at the amount of space the LG in-built app (LG UX 6.0) took up?

TouchWiz will took out about 8GB internal storage.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.