Malaysia prepaid card

steven168z

Master Member
Reaction score
you can get today OneXOX Promo.

get the OneXOX simcard with or without 3GB promo.

add RM50 for 10GB today promo from 5 - 7 May.

meaning everyday can purchase 1 time.

expire 28 month.

Last edited:

Phelio

Banned
Reaction score

expire 28 month.
hi..just to add on..from today onwards,no more 3GB promo. Upgraded to 5GB and 10GB promo. :)

vofzxy

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Bought the unlimited high speed Internet & unlimited video freedom during Chinese new year.

shoik watch over 8 or 9 GB of YouTube over a 24 hour period.

No chance to use the high Internet. On hindsight, no need to buy the high speed Internet.

just back from KSL Digi
they don't have the long term pre-paid offer anymore

i was told to have 1 year validity is to pay RM140

Maxis also dont have it, there this pay ~RM40 for 50 days validity soo RM100 will give you 100 days validity

vofzxy

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
http://onlinestore.xox.com.my/seasonpass/seasonpass.php

FAT10 and FAT5 is available for FRIDAY WEEKEND SPECIAL HAPPY HOUR !

Beginning today 5th May 2017 only from 12pm till 11.59pm 7th May 2017

meaning everyday can purchase 1 time per mobile no

590c5fce4ae1c.jpg

expire 28 month.

hi..just to add on..from today onwards,no more 3GB promo. Upgraded to 5GB and 10GB promo. :)

LOL
how to get ?

Habrosus

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
just back from KSL Digi
they don't have the long term pre-paid offer anymore

i was told to have 1 year validity is to pay RM140

Maxis also dont have it, there this pay ~RM40 for 50 days validity soo RM100 will give you 100 days validity
With the dealer shops - those you've visited in KSL City Mall, ask them for a breakdown when they give you a quote.

Not sure what's "Digi long term prepaid offer" you're referring to, but Digi still has Super Long Life (payable extended validity option) at RM108 for 365 days.

Link to Digi Prepaid Plans - http://new.digi.com.my/prepaid
Link to Hotlink Prepaid Plan - https://www.hotlink.com.my/en/plans.html

LOL
how to get ?
AFAIK, there are 2 OneXOX dealers in the Travel Bazaar here in HWZ forum. You can check their threads for info, or contact them via the means provided.

vofzxy

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
With the dealer shops - those you've visited in KSL City Mall, ask them for a breakdown when they give you a quote.

Not sure what's "Digi long term prepaid offer" you're referring to, but Digi still has Super Long Life (payable extended validity option) at RM108 for 365 days.

Link to Digi Prepaid Plans - http://new.digi.com.my/prepaid
Link to Hotlink Prepaid Plan - https://www.hotlink.com.my/en/plans.html

AFAIK, there are 2 OneXOX dealers in the Travel Bazaar here in HWZ forum. You can check their threads for info, or contact them via the means provided.

YA !
i was quotes RM140 for the super long life !
how to get such plans ? do you first get any digi prepaid SIM, then use the app or register online or something to change the plan ?

sleeping

Reaction score
Any recommendations to buy DIGI Best Starter SIM @ RM8 from JB?

Seems like the retailers all charge much more than RM8......RM20, RM38 or more

Habrosus

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Any recommendations to buy DIGI Best Starter SIM @ RM8 from JB?

Seems like the retailers all charge much more than RM8......RM20, RM38 or more

Places like newstands and Giant sell these Digi starter packs at RRP. Also try the rest stops in Yong Peng.

Have been seeing lots, example, at Giant Bukit Indah, at their customer service counter and almost every cashier counters.

Some dealers may quote you higher than RRP, but do make an effort to ask for a breakdown (of what that total amount consists of) as some of them are just asking for a compulsory top-up which, if not too high, may just be about the amount you plan to top up, anyway.

Last edited:

Habrosus

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Thank you! For newstands, do you mean those in shopping malls? or mama shop kind?

Can't recall any names offhand, but those normally in shopping malls... someone here posted a pic or two before...

I personally got mine from Yong Peng rest stops and Digi Centers. if you drive, Danga Bay also has a Digi Center.

Oh, the Digi dealer in Giant Nusa Bestari (opposite Tesco Bukit Indah) once quoted me RRP for non-VIP numbers, so you can drop by if you happen to be in that area.

I think mama shop kind may still add some compulsory top-up of credit and/or data.

Habrosus

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
YA !
how to get such plans ? do you first get any digi prepaid SIM, then use the app or register online or something to change the plan ?

You've to first buy a Digi Best SIM pack, pass your passport to the dealer to get it registered with your particulars. Then to activate the SIM card, the instruction's printed on the back of the pack, otherwise just make a first call.

You can subscribe to Super Long Life on your own, and it costs RM108 for 365 days for the latest Best version at the moment.

Was the RM140 quoted to you the overall cost when you told them you wanted SLL? You should have asked them for a breakdown, or say you didn't want SLL then how much is the cost and how much credit balance will be in the card.

kitkat2

Reaction score
YA !

One digi sim pack costs rm8 and comes with credit and goodies and 30 days validity. For one year, total costs is rm8 x 12 = rm96.

I wouldnt pay rm108 or rm140 if i were you.

sleeping

Reaction score
Can't recall any names offhand, but those normally in shopping malls... someone here posted a pic or two before...

I personally got mine from Yong Peng rest stops and Digi Centers. if you drive, Danga Bay also has a Digi Center.

Oh, the Digi dealer in Giant Nusa Bestari (opposite Tesco Bukit Indah) once quoted me RRP for non-VIP numbers, so you can drop by if you happen to be in that area.

I think mama shop kind may still add some compulsory top-up of credit and/or data.

Ok, let me try buying from Giant leisure mall .

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.