[OFFICIAL] BLACKBERRY DTEK50/NEON/Hamburg

technolust

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

garychengjw

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
No la, the camera is seriously cui. I'm taking a mid ranger like Xiaomi Redmi Note 3/4, J7prime to compare with it.

The lack of detail, the blurish is really wtf.

Oh yes, for those plan to buy. Do check the built quality. My set has rough finishes even I ask to open another set to check.

Just telling the truth as a consumer. :)

Sent from Samsung Galaxy Note 5 (SM-N920I) using GAGT

technolust

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
No la, the camera is seriously cui. I'm taking a mid ranger like Xiaomi Redmi Note 3/4, J7prime to compare with it.

The lack of detail, the blurish is really wtf.

Oh yes, for those plan to buy. Do check the built quality. My set has rough finishes even I ask to open another set to check.

Just telling the truth as a consumer. :)

Haha, I agree the dtek isn't really a real bb so quality is compromised a bit. If you didn't already know , it's actually an Alcatel idol4 that is OEM by Blackberry so it isn't really built by BB. As for imaging, as mentioned prev , BB isn't really well done for its imaging prowess :p

garychengjw

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Haha, I agree the dtek isn't really a real bb so quality is compromised a bit. If you didn't already know , it's actually an Alcatel idol4 that is OEM by Blackberry so it isn't really built by BB. As for imaging, as mentioned prev , BB isn't really well done for its imaging prowess :p
I got my fair bit of plays with bb classic, passport and priv. Taking classic as comparison, the camera is better then dtek50.

Oh yes, I do know it's uses idol4... And anyway the warranty is by Alcatel not blackberry as told by Redwhite.

xiao.xin

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I wasnt expecting alot for dtek50 since is no longer directly from BB, but not able to withstand a waist level drop is really too much.

Had a dropped the other day and the corner of the screen chipped and whole touchscreen no longer usable. Now back to my Z30 which drop until cannot drop already still surviving well.

Anyone in similar situation? Went down to TCL and check and it will cost around 250 to repair. Thinking of getting a new phone instead.

:(:(

xtramadness

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I wasnt expecting alot for dtek50 since is no longer directly from BB, but not able to withstand a waist level drop is really too much.

Had a dropped the other day and the corner of the screen chipped and whole touchscreen no longer usable. Now back to my Z30 which drop until cannot drop already still surviving well.

Anyone in similar situation? Went down to TCL and check and it will cost around 250 to repair. Thinking of getting a new phone instead.

:(:(

Dropping and damage very subjective to angle also one leh... :s12::s12:

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.