[OFFICIAL] Dynasty Warriors: Unleashed IOS/Android

icyspawn

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone hit 150 stars for ladder of glory? What kind of team to hit clear that level?
I reached 90 stars today... 6* max fire lu, 5* max wood guan yinping, 5* max water caoren. If I 6* both GYP and CR, can hit 150 stars bo? If can, I will pump them to get the edict.

llmarkll

Reaction score
I did a data simulation based on 1000 draws and 100 sets of 1000 draws to find the average to get 3-6 star officers. Basically my results were: based on The average of 100x 1000 draws, my results are approximately 800.77 for 3 stars, 170.3 officers will be 4 stars, 25.85 will be 5 stars, 5.27 will be 6 stars. However it's based on cumulative probability and excel's random number function, but it still gives a rough idea of the draw rates

How did you do the data simulation? interesting find though.

I'm still at my last 5* making in order to turn my Zhaoyun to 6*.

Painful grinding at normal mode as i feel hard mode is still too hard to auto run.

GotBetrayed

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
How did you do the data simulation? interesting find though.

I'm still at my last 5* making in order to turn my Zhaoyun to 6*.

Painful grinding at normal mode as i feel hard mode is still too hard to auto run.

I Used excel. Used cumulative probability to simulate the first set of 1000 draws. Get the number of 3-6 stars respectively from a single draw. Need to use lookup function and cumulative probability function. After that I used data table to simulate 100 sets of count based on that 1 average set of 1000 draws. That 1000 draw is purely random using rand() function to generate a random number between 0-1. I used lookup function to match the random number to cumulative probability (which is also between 0-1), match the number of stars, then use counting function to make a count based on the first set of 1000 draws. By pressing f9, the value changes so the number of 3 star officer draws were like 770-805, so I need to use 100 sets of 1000 draws via data table to get the average of 100x 1000 draws.

GotBetrayed

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone hit 150 stars for ladder of glory? What kind of team to hit clear that level?
I reached 90 stars today... 6* max fire lu, 5* max wood guan yinping, 5* max water caoren. If I 6* both GYP and CR, can hit 150 stars bo? If can, I will pump them to get the edict.

Not possible to hit 150 stars atm. I got 264k team power TOP officer 90k plus power, second highest 88.5k also reach stage 40 nia. Now 120 stars. Stage 41 requires each TOP officer to be 190k power each, team power 570k how to fight??? My team got raped

derangedlol

Master Member
Reaction score
Not possible to hit 150 stars atm. I got 264k team power TOP officer 90k plus power, second highest 88.5k also reach stage 40 nia. Now 120 stars. Stage 41 requires each TOP officer to be 190k power each, team power 570k how to fight??? My team got raped

150 is possible. just need the right combination

j9f8jfh9wdwy.jpg

saw this team can reach 47, also before the LoG nerfs got a few people reached level 42+ which is the current lv50 difficulty

im tempted to pull cao cao but super unlikely to get

GotBetrayed

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
150 is possible. just need the right combination

j9f8jfh9wdwy.jpg

saw this team can reach 47, also before the LoG nerfs got a few people reached level 42+ which is the current lv50 difficulty

im tempted to pull cao cao but super unlikely to get

Do you manually control every character? My team power dam high but I can't seem to win

wizardundo

Reaction score

_lucif3r_

Reaction score
Water get Zhang he or Lidian.
Fire get zhou yu/Chen gong

Thanks for the suggestion ... going to use Chen Gong as he is farmable. Zhou Yu ... let's see whether I have the luck to pull him for fodder.

As for water, whom do you think is better, Lidian or Zhang He?

_lucif3r_

Reaction score
Btw, just to check .... for 5-8, is there enough racks n barrel to clear elite? No matter how I try, I just cant find 14

GotBetrayed

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the suggestion ... going to use Chen Gong as he is farmable. Zhou Yu ... let's see whether I have the luck to pull him for fodder.

As for water, whom do you think is better, Lidian or Zhang He?

Li Dian better to me. Which map can farm Chen gong??

llmarkll

Reaction score
Finally gotten my first hard earn 6* Zhaoyun..
Gotten Sun Ce from the 5* Edict. Only gotten one fodder of him.

Is he any good? Since he is also the same type as Zhaoyun, i'm planning to work Zhang He as the last Blue.

_lucif3r_

Reaction score
Finally gotten my first hard earn 6* Zhaoyun..
Gotten Sun Ce from the 5* Edict. Only gotten one fodder of him.

Is he any good? Since he is also the same type as Zhaoyun, i'm planning to work Zhang He as the last Blue.

If I'm not wrong, only 5* gold Wu general shld be Sun Ce. Never really try him also but hunk his fodder may be hard to farm

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.