PRISM+ Monitors - X315 and X340

stylechap

Master Member
Reaction score
as in secret lab rebrand which brand out there. :s12:

their chair actually quite comfy tho.

If you're looking for gaming chair I think only tesoro,secretlab and dxracer are sold in shops here.
I've never examine in detail these chairs but core mechanisms seem to be same for these brands here.

yaqin123

Reaction score
If you're looking for gaming chair I think only tesoro,secretlab and dxracer are sold in shops here.
I've never examine in detail these chairs but core mechanisms seem to be same for these brands here.

ive always wondered, is 500dollars worth for chairs?

i mean ikea regular office chair is ard 100 i think its pretty comfortable. are those gaming chairs really feel more extraordinary?

never had the chance to try one.

LionPlushie

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score

i mean ikea regular office chair is ard 100 i think its pretty comfortable. are those gaming chairs really feel more extraordinary?

2 of my friends who bought the titan say worth it lol. :s12:

dawntime

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Even 100 I find it too expensive. Wooden chair more than enough. Serves its purpose. Why pay for branding?

yaqin123

Reaction score
Even 100 I find it too expensive. Wooden chair more than enough. Serves its purpose. Why pay for branding?

haha. wooden chair. i had that for the last 5 years. it is very painful. i dont know why i didnt change my chair asap.

stylechap

Master Member
Reaction score

Well, the price and its worth is up to individuals's perception. For me, I think it is rather expensive.
You can wait for exhibition to try out their chair else I believe their showroom also available for testing.

Although it is cooler(as in temperature) to sit on a wooden chair but i don't think you can recline or adjust height:s13:
I perceive such chairs as paying for the bigger recline angle and longer lasting skin(they claimed so..lol)

Anyway.. Let's get back on thread? :D

moodless

Reaction score
Personal view, is if i were to choose 32" 720p TV against PRISM+ 31.5" 1080p Monitor, this would be the better choice, since PS4 and XBone all runs at 900p/1080p now.

This monitor seems to be good to use for console or couch gaming (with controller connected to the PC).

yaqin123

Reaction score
Personal view, is if i were to choose 32" 720p TV against PRISM+ 31.5" 1080p Monitor, this would be the better choice, since PS4 and XBone all runs at 900p/1080p now.

This monitor seems to be good to use for console or couch gaming (with controller connected to the PC).

True, i would say its good for console since normally you would sit quite far away from the screen. But even so 144hz is overkill for consoles.

but as a main monitor there might be an issue, i have a 27" 1080p monitor as my main for now, even though playing games and watching movies have no issues, but when im doing my work, the text will seem blurry, so im pretty sure the 32" would be worse.

moodless

Reaction score
True, i would say its good for console since normally you would sit quite far away from the screen. But even so 144hz is overkill for consoles.

but as a main monitor there might be an issue, i have a 27" 1080p monitor as my main for now, even though playing games and watching movies have no issues, but when im doing my work, the text will seem blurry, so im pretty sure the 32" would be worse.

yup, tbh anything at 16:9 bigger than 27" makes it hard to look at.
not talking about resolution, just the sheer size. anything bigger than 27" should go for 21:9 liao for more immersive feel :s12::s12::s12:

yaqin123

Reaction score
yup, tbh anything at 16:9 bigger than 27" makes it hard to look at.
not talking about resolution, just the sheer size. anything bigger than 27" should go for 21:9 liao for more immersive feel :s12::s12::s12:

yea~ waiting for the x340 to get back in stock. then will be my first step to the ultrawide world :s13:

juice14

Reaction score

This article seems interesting to your case....

https://pcmonitors.info/articles/2560-x-1440-vs-1920-x-1080/

I'm using 1920 x 1080 on a 23" Ultrasharp and I can imagine that the loss in ppi may contribute to your blurriness... but perhaps there is also something related to your font smoothing or such....

Anyway I'm a newb (noob too) with displays but makes sense that the higher the PPI, the better and smoother the display. That's how I ended up looking for 34" with 3440 x 1440 resolution for work and play.... and the function to change it to a higher refresh with lower res for gaming makes total sense.

Agree with you that if main use for the 31.5" is for text and work it will be not so good vs gaming. Probably TS might want to go smaller but with higher res?

Anyway the product makes total sense coming from Aftershock :)

moodless

Reaction score
This article seems interesting to your case....

https://pcmonitors.info/articles/2560-x-1440-vs-1920-x-1080/

I'm using 1920 x 1080 on a 23" Ultrasharp and I can imagine that the loss in ppi may contribute to your blurriness... but perhaps there is also something related to your font smoothing or such....

Anyway I'm a newb (noob too) with displays but makes sense that the higher the PPI, the better and smoother the display. That's how I ended up looking for 34" with 3440 x 1440 resolution for work and play.... and the function to change it to a higher refresh with lower res for gaming makes total sense.

Agree with you that if main use for the 31.5" is for text and work it will be not so good vs gaming. Probably TS might want to go smaller but with higher res?

Anyway the product makes total sense coming from Aftershock :)

I have a xb271hu as my main gaming monitor so no issue there, im just looking at the 31.5" for my PS4 so that i can play it while slacking on my bed :)

KYOSHIRO_00

Reaction score
eP0BLlE.jpg

Finally my prism x340 is available for delivery. was from the first batch. delivery this thursday. cant wait. it's a confirm rebrand of microboard by the customer service personnel but with 3 years local warranty. Great :s12:

Op_Valkyrie

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
if only there is g-sync... i will hoot in a heartbeat....

nevertheless... hope those first hooters share some real reviews in here... :)

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.